“Excellent Hotel - great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Glendora, California
“Excellent Hotel - great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Chandler on December 26, 2012. From the time we arrived the hotel staff was very friendly. The lobby was beautiful, clean and very inviting. Our room was also beautiful and very comfortable. Furnishings were new. When we went to breakfast the gentlemen who checked us in the night before remembered our names and did everything he could to make our stay memorable...As a matter of fact we tried to make it back to Chandler on our way home, but we were to far away when we needed to stop... We will diffently stay at this hotel if we are ever passing through Chandler again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Dear Deborah J,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of our property! We are so excited you had a great stay with us. We have done a complete remodel of our property and are so happy you found it to your liking. Our personnel take pride in their customer service and I am so overjoyed that we could make you feel special. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Chandler, AZ

Bridgette Bert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This hotel still smells brand new! I love the decor and my kids enjoyed the pool as well as the free breakfast. Great location, great service and wonderful beds. I think this will be our little getaway from now on.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Dear Zarina T,

Thank you for taking a moment to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. I am so glad you were happy with your stay. We have been newly renovated and our rooms have new furnishings including the beds. We are so happy to have you call our hotel your little getaway and look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Chandler, AZ.

Prince George, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Chandler, Arizona on the 13th Oct. for a one night stay on our way to California but ended up staying nine days instead. Joseph who was the Desk Clerk welcomed us and was most helpful in guiding us to sight's to see in the area and shopping and dining. The lobby was bright, open and modern. Our room had all new furniture. The bed was comfy like our own bed at home and everything was spotlessly clean. Breakfast is included in the room price and there was fresh fruit, waffles, ceral, Hard boiled eggs, yogurt, milk and juice. Russell who looked after the breakfast room kept it very clean and was also helpful in finding interesting things to see in the area. There is a Gym with weights and treadmill, lots of fresh towels and a very nice and clean swimming pool. Overall we found the Chandler, Az. a Great Place to stop overnight or spend a few days touring the area. It is a No Smoking Inn and in a nice quiet well groomed area of the City of Chandler.

Room Tip: We travelled from B.C. to Alberta, Canada to Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Doug194,

Thank you for taking a moment to write your review of our property, your comments are very much appreciated. We welcome your observations regarding our customer service and location. Our employees take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide valuable customer service that our guests expect. We are so glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and had time to use or fitness facilities and pool. We whole heartedly treasure your business with our hotel and hope to see you again on your next trip through Chandler, AZ

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on Christmas Eve and were very pleased when we entered the lobby. It was very, very nicely done and we were greeted by the very pleasant young lady who checked us in. Our room was excellent; everything brand new from the carpeting, TV and the most comfortable bed we've ever had in a hotel! After checking in and getting to the room we received a phone call from the girl at the front desk to make sure everything was all right. The hot breakfast was also excellent...cheese omelets, sausage, cereal, waffles, bagels and so much more and a very pleasant young man making sure it was well stocked.
We will definitely stay there again, which will probably be mid January 2013 and we look forward to it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear Sharon C ,

Thank you for your rave review of our property! We are so excited you had a great stay with us. We have done a complete remodel of our property and are so happy you found it to your liking. We very much like to please our guests with our full hot breakfast and glad to have you enjoy it. Our employees pride themselves on our customer service and I am so delighted that we could make you feel special. We are looking forward to your next stay in January.

Allen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

On our travel from Texas to California we stopped and stayed at this hotel. Room was very clean, bed very comfortable and staff very friendly.

Room was equipped with refer to store our cold drinks and the breakfast buffet was very good as well.

Can't beat the price for what they offer. We will stay here again on our next road trip.

Dear Lonestar658 ,

Thank you for your review regarding our amenities and hot breakfast. We are so happy you stayed at our hotel during your trip. We very much pride ourselves on our value and customer service.Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Arizona

arlington, tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I stayed here for a couple of days at a great price and wish I could have stayed longer. The rooms are beautiful and feel newer with very nice bedding and decor. The rooms have flat screen tvs and a microwave and fridge. The free breakfast is also very good. The staff is very friendly. It is a very quiet area in a business park but there is plenty of food and restaurants nearby. In my opinion this hotel is a lot better than the old and tired Radisson a couple of buildings over. I cannot wait to stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear hoteljunkie25 ,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our property. We really appreciate your comments regarding our newly renovated rooms and customer service. We are so happy you enjoyed our amenities and nearby surroundings. We are ecstatic that we have such amazing guests like you that feel the need to spread the word about our hotel.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chandler!
Mesa, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

As soon as I enter to Comfort inn hotel in Chandler the person in the front desk greet me and welcome me as I was very important. It was fast and easy when I checked in. I love it that it has breakfast and some one there to help you with it. My first impression when i enter in to my room the smell was fresh the bed was even more comfty than my own at home. I felt like a princess when i took a shower in the bathroom so clean and awsome. i recive a call from the front desk asking if everything was fine in my room and my answer was everything is more than fine it is exelent! I visit the pool i like it cause the water was not cold i enjoyed swimming there. the gym made me feel like i was @ la fitness or something there was a tv while i work out towells inside the gym was also a great idea. i needed to reach my boyfriend and i did forgot my personal computer i remember that at the front desk she told me that there is a bussness center and check it out. it even has a printer and a door to close it so i will be able to concentade on witting my boyfriend a love letter using fb. When it was almost time to check out my intencions were to stay another night cause i truthly enjoy my stay but i needed to meet my boyfriend and drive to california, where he propose and i even told him about this hotel that it will be perfect for our honey moon and stay in a suit this time!!! for sure i will come back:)

Room Tip: 4th floor has a great view from the windows
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Estrellita,

Thank you for the fantastic review and wonderful comments! The staff and I are so glad you decided to stay at the Comfort Inn- Chandler. We are even more pleased that you had so much fun with us! We always love to hear from our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chandler!