“I felt like as I was home sweet home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Chandler

You added Comfort Inn Chandler to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Chandler
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“I felt like as I was home sweet home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

As soon as I enter to Comfort inn hotel in Chandler the person in the front desk greet me and welcome me as I was very important. It was fast and easy when I checked in. I love it that it has breakfast and some one there to help you with it. My first impression when i enter in to my room the smell was fresh the bed was even more comfty than my own at home. I felt like a princess when i took a shower in the bathroom so clean and awsome. i recive a call from the front desk asking if everything was fine in my room and my answer was everything is more than fine it is exelent! I visit the pool i like it cause the water was not cold i enjoyed swimming there. the gym made me feel like i was @ la fitness or something there was a tv while i work out towells inside the gym was also a great idea. i needed to reach my boyfriend and i did forgot my personal computer i remember that at the front desk she told me that there is a bussness center and check it out. it even has a printer and a door to close it so i will be able to concentade on witting my boyfriend a love letter using fb. When it was almost time to check out my intencions were to stay another night cause i truthly enjoy my stay but i needed to meet my boyfriend and drive to california, where he propose and i even told him about this hotel that it will be perfect for our honey moon and stay in a suit this time!!! for sure i will come back:)

Room Tip: 4th floor has a great view from the windows
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Estrellita,

Thank you for the fantastic review and wonderful comments! The staff and I are so glad you decided to stay at the Comfort Inn- Chandler. We are even more pleased that you had so much fun with us! We always love to hear from our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chandler!

Best Regards,
Bridgette Bert

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed here overnight and the staff were very nice. They made sure the business center computers were working when I was about to use them. Also handed out bottled water upon checkout. The hotel is not too visible when at Chandler Blvd as it is behind the other hotel buildings.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Bridgette B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Chandler, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Rapus,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and location. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

Our commitment to getting the word out as a new Comfort INN is only helped by incredible guests like yourself spreading the word.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chandler!

Best Regards,
Bridgette Bert

Been to Comfort Inn Chandler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Chandler

Address: 7400 West Boston St., Chandler, AZ 85226 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Chandler)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Chandler
#3 Family Hotel in Chandler
#4 Business Hotel in Chandler
#6 Romantic Hotel in Chandler
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Chandler 2.5*
The brand new Comfort Inn Chandler, Arizona welcomes business and leisure travelers. Includes Free Hot Breakfast Buffet and Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access. Whether here for Spring Training, visiting family or your year end Fiscal meeting with your business, make Comfort Inn Chandler your home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Chandler Hotel Chandler
Chandler Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Chandler, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.