“Hilton Phoenix Chandler is THE place to stay in the greater Phoenix area.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Phoenix Chandler

Instant Getaway
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
san antonio, texas
“Hilton Phoenix Chandler is THE place to stay in the greater Phoenix area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2009

As a frequent business traveler, I spend a lot of time in hotels. When I'm in Phoenix, this is the ONLY place I stay. The hotel is new, so the amenities are top-notch; the rooms are spacious, trendy and most importantly, clean. There's a great restaurant and bar on site -- comes in very handy if you need to wind down after a busy day; but the room service is quick and the meals are inventive, so don't pass that up on the days you'd rather do your winding down in your room. Above all else, the staff is the best I've met to date. Each and every employee at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler is courteous, helpful and caring. They go above and beyond to make my stay a comfortable one, every time I'm there. If you're in the area and undecided about where to stay, please feel confident in the Hilton Phoenix Chandler!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2009

It's quite a treat staying at a new hotel - especially when the experience goes so well. The staff was very friendly, from the front desk person to the Starbucks cafe attendant. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The shower was excellent; like a high end condo with a glass enclosure. The room had a nice flat screen tv and fast in-room Internet connectivity. My wife and I used the exercise room 3 times; it was clean, and well stocked with towels and cold filtered water. All the equipment is new, and the cardio machines have their own tv (they even have headsets in case you forget yours). We visited the cafe nearly every morning for breakfast, and enjoyed the happy hour drinks and appetizers in the bar/lobby area. Everything was a more intimate, "scaled down" size than we normally experience, which was very enjoyable - it felt like our "own hotel." This was one of the best hotel experiences we've had (from Boston to Hawaii) for a very reasonable rate. We paid much more last year for a hotel nearby and it paled in comparison to this hotel. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Tulsa, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

Only stayed 1 night while visiting family in Chandler. Great location and accommodating staff. Had drinks at the bar and the staff was very friendly and informative about the area. Breakfast in the morning was great as well. Had left our camera behind in the room and staff had it waiting secured at the front desk when I called. Did not have time to use pool/fitness area but looked nice! Location is close to shopping dining if you choose to head out. Staff seemed well trained and friendly from housekeeper to front desk staff.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
san pedro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

When we were searching for a hotel online to stay at in the Chandler area, this hotel kept coming up, so we booked it, opting for the egrade at check in. Well we were able to upgrade from a double queen standard room, to a junior sweet for just 19.99 more per night. When we walkied into the room it felt like we must have been the first people to stay there, it was spotless and the whole decor of the hotel was beautiful! It was quiet, accesible to the freeway, which was a plus because we have family spread around the chandler and gilbert area. The customer service was outstanding and any help we needed they were awesome. My 7 year old wnated to move into the hotel he liked it so much. The bed was comfortable and cozy, the room was dark and peaceful. Our next visit back to the area will definitely include staying at this hotel again. The pool was gorgeous and easy to get to. Overall a wonderful experience!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2009

Great place to stay. Grerat staff. Would reccomend to everyone.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
NORFOLK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

I recently stayed at this fairly newly opened hotel and had a wonderful time.
The staff were fantastic in terms of being so welcoming and friendly and they went out of their way to assist myself and my Sister- even to the Manager driving us to the Mall in his own car when the shuttle van was unavailable! By the way, the Chandler Mall which is 5 minutes away is a must.
The rooms were lovely; bright and airy and cleaned to a very high standard evey day and the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
I enjoyed the outdoor pool which I had to myself most days.
Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2009
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

I have been going to Phoenix for work just about every other week for the past two months and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff welcomes me like an old friend, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the executive lounge is very conducive for my co-workers to get work done. And the fitness center is excellent.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!