When we were searching for a hotel online to stay at in the Chandler area, this hotel kept coming up, so we booked it, opting for the egrade at check in. Well we were able to upgrade from a double queen standard room, to a junior sweet for just 19.99 more per night. When we walkied into the room it felt like we must have been the first people to stay there, it was spotless and the whole decor of the hotel was beautiful! It was quiet, accesible to the freeway, which was a plus because we have family spread around the chandler and gilbert area. The customer service was outstanding and any help we needed they were awesome. My 7 year old wnated to move into the hotel he liked it so much. The bed was comfortable and cozy, the room was dark and peaceful. Our next visit back to the area will definitely include staying at this hotel again. The pool was gorgeous and easy to get to. Overall a wonderful experience!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler Hotel
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique style hotel is in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of Southeast Phoenix. Enjoy the comforts of a unique business or leisure destination. We are close to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, Tempe, and a block away from Chandler Fashion Center where you will find shopping, dining and theater choices. Enjoy our R Bar with daily Happy Hour and the casual elegance of our restaurant, Taste | an American Bistro. Our pool, spa and Fitness Center are always awaiting you. Enjoy your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Phoenix Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.