“My Son wanted to move in...” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Instant Getaway
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
san pedro
“My Son wanted to move in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2009

When we were searching for a hotel online to stay at in the Chandler area, this hotel kept coming up, so we booked it, opting for the egrade at check in. Well we were able to upgrade from a double queen standard room, to a junior sweet for just 19.99 more per night. When we walkied into the room it felt like we must have been the first people to stay there, it was spotless and the whole decor of the hotel was beautiful! It was quiet, accesible to the freeway, which was a plus because we have family spread around the chandler and gilbert area. The customer service was outstanding and any help we needed they were awesome. My 7 year old wnated to move into the hotel he liked it so much. The bed was comfortable and cozy, the room was dark and peaceful. Our next visit back to the area will definitely include staying at this hotel again. The pool was gorgeous and easy to get to. Overall a wonderful experience!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2009

Great place to stay. Grerat staff. Would reccomend to everyone.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
NORFOLK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

I recently stayed at this fairly newly opened hotel and had a wonderful time.
The staff were fantastic in terms of being so welcoming and friendly and they went out of their way to assist myself and my Sister- even to the Manager driving us to the Mall in his own car when the shuttle van was unavailable! By the way, the Chandler Mall which is 5 minutes away is a must.
The rooms were lovely; bright and airy and cleaned to a very high standard evey day and the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
I enjoyed the outdoor pool which I had to myself most days.
Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2009
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

I have been going to Phoenix for work just about every other week for the past two months and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff welcomes me like an old friend, the rooms are clean and comfortable, and the executive lounge is very conducive for my co-workers to get work done. And the fitness center is excellent.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
denver, co
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

This is a new hotel so my review is tempered with the fact that everything is new. Having said such it was a real pleasure to spend several days here. The staff is just outstanding. To a person they are professional and accomodating. The front desk staff is young and energetic and totally professional. They recognize the fact that to a great extent they are the face of the hotel. The rooms are clean and nicely appointed. The executive lounge is run like one should be...open 24 hours and well staffed. There are a couple of troublesome but small issues. The room HVAC is just unbearable as it has only one fan speed. It is equivalent to the jet blast of a 747. You simply cannot have it on when you are in the room. The hotel has to address this issue. Additionally, the internet is marginal during peak times. Although they have wireless I found it nearly useless from 6pm-9pm when I was trying to work. All in all if the staff continues the way they are this is a great place to stay. Special mention of staff member ( I think Kim) who seems to be everywhere and is never without a smile and courtesy. Just so you know you have to have a car to stay here as it is close to nothing.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

I stayed here with my husband for three nights, two for leisure and one for business. We were happy to book the Buy One Get One Free package for our weekend time, so our first two nights cost only about $120 total.

The location in Chandler is a bit out in the 'burbs relative to Phoenix - but the hotel itself was on par with most Hilton properties. Room was immaculately clean, on-site restaurant food was delicious, and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The pool area was also quite nice, as was the fitness facility.

We especially liked the "happy hour" food and drink specials, which run on weekends from 2pm to 8pm. The bar area (in the lobby) is small but nice; also, the Chandler Fashion Mall is only about a five minute walk away.

I'd recommend this hotel for AZ residents interested in a "staycation" or similar, given the nice atmosphere and incredibly economical pricing.

Also - make sure you put the correct address into your GPS if coming from the airport - I mistakenly entered "2929 Frye, PHOENIX" and ended up in a residential neighborhood twenty minutes from the hotel!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
S. CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

I stayed at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler for one night this week & can say it was a very good experience. The Hotel opened in Feb. & still has that excellent New Hotel feel about it. The decor is very good, Flat screen TV’s in the rooms, everything is shiny & new. AND it’s clean - very important for me. The staff were excellent, so think the review from IslandPrincess was very unfortunate, glade to say I had no such experience, in fact I had the opposite. But, can say the chap who was the Bartender the night I stayed needs to brush up a little on his humor, was one of the less humorous bartenders that I’ve come across, very helpful though.

All in all, if you're not needing to stay downtown, would like to stay in a new hotel & can get the rate I did ($101 a night) this place would be hard to beat!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!