“Best Hilton I ever stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Instant Getaway
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Sarasota, United States
“Best Hilton I ever stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

The staff is super friendly and the bed is the most comfortable I ever slept on ... this statement is made after comparing all the other Hiltons I ever tried (Hampton Inn, Embassy Suites, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, DoubleTree) and other chains like Hyatt and Marriott (Residence Inn, Marriott, Courtyard) all over the states and overseas. That's saying something! :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!
It is wonderful to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us particularly our beds.
In fact, I agree with you so much that I had to buy one of our beds for my home!
I will be sure to share your wonderful remarks with our staff.
We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chandler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

The property was conveniently located and well maintained. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and quiet. Nice bar and lobby sitting area. The staff provided excellent, courteous service throughout our visit. We certainly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you so much for providing us with valuable feedback.
It is great to see how much you have enjoyed our hotel.
We hope you will come join us again soon and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better!
Dallas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I booked this hotel on hhonor points, wishing for a more upscale approach & comforts, rather than the bare essentials at a Hampton Inn. I should have saved the points and booked with Hampton. Why? Short staff, family reunions and noise. Who want to sit in a bar, when there are 30 people from a reunion domineering all the seats and tables? That was after they closed the executive lounge on the top floor, for lack of personnel, so it wasn't even available. Double whammy. Call ahead, make sure they have 1) adequate staffing; 2) no domineering groups concurrently; and 3) some place else where both service & serenity were available...during your own stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for providing us with valuable feedback.
I would like to apologize for unpleasant experience at our hotel.
You bring up very good points and we will certainly discuss them the next time we book a wedding group.
I also wanted to inform you that we have refunded all of your HHonors points for your stay.
Additionally, the next time you are in the Chandler area, I would like to offer you a complimentary night stay with us. I am confident we will deliver the high level experience that is our standard.
Please contact me at jason.diruzza@hilton.com and I will happy to assist!
Thank you!
West Hollywood, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

After my disastrous week at the Sheraton I changed hotels to The Hilton. I walked in and new I was in for a much better stay. The people at the front desk were very nice and even knew my preferences. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and overall I had a nice stay. We ate at the restaurant a couple of times and the food was great. This is a place I will definitely come back to on my future trips to Chandler. It's close to the office and overall a comfortable place to stay. The only reason it didn't get five stars was the lack of air in a hot hallway and elevator. Overall a nice place to stay if you're in town on business.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.
It is wonderful to see how much you have enjoyed our hotel, particularly our staff and outlets.
I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.

I apologize for the difficulties we have had with the air conditioning in our hall ways. You will find we have made a large improvement there and will be much more comfortable.

We look forward to you visiting us again soon and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better!
Ajax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Traveled on business but could see using this hotel for personal vacation because of the value. Staff are friendly and helpful and hotel has a full range of amenities. Only used the restaurant for breakfast and it offered a full range of menu items including plenty of fresh fruit and hot oatmeal. I would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.
We would be delighted if you tried our delicious lunch and dinner options as well!
Orange County, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Has a to-go breakfast bar with Starbucks coffee. Live entertainment in the lobby lounge and bar Mon-Wed. Nice rooms, exec lounge. Not a lot surrounding the location, but if you are content with driving to the downtown Chandler it works. Also, right next to freeway for easy access.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.
It is wonderful to see how much you have enjoyed our hotel, particularly our outlets and entertainment.
I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.
We look forward to you visiting us again soon and keep in mind we have a complimentary shuttle that goes anywhere within 5 miles. We'd be delighted to take you anywhere you needed to go, including Downtown Chandler.
Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better!
Rosmalen, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very good hotel. Large room, very clean and really charming and helpfull staff. Located close to a large mall where you can find everything. Good restaurant and good bar with a lsrge selection of beverages. Will definately go here on my next trip to Chandler

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.
We look forward to you visiting us again soon and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better!

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!