“Great location and very clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Executive Level Upgrade
Ranked #3 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Chandler, United States
“Great location and very clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is a very clean, quality hotel. I stayed on the executive level for one night. Its near the Chandler mall and convenient to many restaurants. They offer a free shuttle within 5 miles. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bathroom amenities were better than the average hotel. The service was exceptional from everyone I encountered (always a smile and always helpful). The only issue I had was some children slamming doors on the executive floor. The hotel can't control children....kids will be kids. However they should not put families on the executive floor, in my opinion. The pool was nice, clean and refreshing. Plenty of lounge chairs and towels. There did not appear to be a pool bar/restaurant so I ordered food from the bar and the bartender brought it to us at the pool. She even brought cups of ice and bottled water, even though I did not request it because we had already brought water. Very thoughtful of her none the less. Overall it was a great experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It is great to see you enjoyed your stay with us, with the one exception.
We want all of our guests to have a wonderful experience within our hotel. We will be reviewing plans to patrol the guest hallways more and the proper handling of unattended children.
We appreciate the kind words and suggestions.
We hope you will visit us again soon!

270 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Diamond Bar, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

My stay at this hotel was a pleasure from check-in to check-out. The staff are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are clean and quiet. The restaurant food was on par with fine dining restaurants and very reasonably priced. I will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It great to see how much you enjoyed your stay with us and I will be sure to share your words with our staff!
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I was disappointed with the staff and their I don't care attitude. they did not handle a complaint that was presented very well. They bar was not well staffed prior to the reception and the breakfast buffet was average.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
I am very sorry to read about your experience with us and the performance of our staff.
You raise very good issues we can improve upon.
I have already begun the process of improving our staff attitude and will address with the Food and Beverage management the issues of breakfast quality and proper staffing.
Thank you for bringing these points to our attention.
We hope you will come visit us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a fantastic experience for our daughters wedding reception. Every person that worked at the Hilton provided excellent customer service, the food was excellent. I would highly recommend the Hilton ask for Leslie she is an expert at her job.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us especially your daughter's wedding reception!
I will be sure to share your kind words to our entire staff, including Leslie.
We look forward to see you again soon!
orlando, florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Over the last 5 years or so, I have consistently been impressed with the staff, quality, and overall experience provided by this property. (Cumulatively, I estimate I've stayed at this property for 50 nights during this period.) I am sorry to say that this is no longer the case and can no longer recommend this property. I was scheduled to be here for 5 nights but left after 1 night. The reason was simple - and it is the reason that I kept hoping would change - as this is not the first time I've experienced it. Basically, the hotel - unless you are staying at/near rack rate - will not typically honor diamond status requests. Yes - I realize to some of you this is a bit "picky" but I travel between 100 and 120 nights per year and the "little" things really make the difference between an average property and the great property. It bears witness again that the front desk person (1) did not acknowledge my diamond status (2) did not info me that the executive lounge would be closed and did not bother to issue a coupon for drinks/hors d'oeuvres (since the lounge would be closed) and (3) wanted to argue with me about my request for balcony room by indicating that these rooms were already taken. To their credit, a hilton employee did apologize about this lack of communication for (1) and (2) during an encounter in the lounge - but I will say to the proverbial: (a little too little and too late). That said, I asked housekeeping and it confirmed my suspicion that balcony rooms were in fact available. Practicing this sort of deception is unforgivable. Also, it is the little details that make the difference, especially with so many other great hilton properties in the phoenix area. Yes, it's a good hotel, great location but I can no longer recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very sorry to read about your experience with us. You have certainly given us great feedback we can share with our team and find out where our processes need to be revisited.
We care greatly about the loyalty and comfort of our Diamond Members and would never actively deceive any of our guests.
At this time I can only speculate as to where the breakdown of communication occurred, but I assure you I will look into this matter.
The next time you visit the Phoenix area we would love to have another chance to show we are still the quality hotel you used to love.
Please send me an email next time you are headed this way and I will make sure you have a great stay! jason.diruzza@hilton.com
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Newer hotel, not exactly across the street from the mall, but within walking distance. The rooms are good size and bathrooms are large. Bed is very nice and cozy. Free standing travertine tile shower is large and very nice. It is a small hotel, compared to other Hilton's, but laid out well and easy to maneuver. I didn't have a chance to try the restaurant, but lobby bar is nice. I have stayed at many hotels in Chandler and this one is one of the newer hotels that is comparably priced. I will stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Large shower and cozy bed.