“Hilton quality as you expect” 4 of 5 stars

Instant Getaway
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California
“Hilton quality as you expect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Newer hotel, not exactly across the street from the mall, but within walking distance. The rooms are good size and bathrooms are large. Bed is very nice and cozy. Free standing travertine tile shower is large and very nice. It is a small hotel, compared to other Hilton's, but laid out well and easy to maneuver. I didn't have a chance to try the restaurant, but lobby bar is nice. I have stayed at many hotels in Chandler and this one is one of the newer hotels that is comparably priced. I will stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Large shower and cozy bed.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Jason D, Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.
I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone.
We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My room was super clean! The beds were so comfortable def high end sheets! I will def stay at this hotel again. The breakfeast buffet was the best part and it was so cheap. They even let me take food to my newly wed husband.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jason D, Front Office Manager at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us valuable feedback.
It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our beds and breakfast options.
I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone.
We look forward to having you stay with us again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is one of the few hotels in my life that I keep coming back too. Good beds, good A/C, good shower. In some ways, it is even better than home. (No, really, I am not exaggerating.) This time around, there was an altercation with a guest across my hallway. But hotel security dealt with the matter professionally and I was impressed with their protocol.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear 639debrac,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very pleased to see that you enjoyed this past stay with us. I’m sorry to hear about the altercation with your neighbor, but I’m glad our team dealt with the issue swiftly and efficiently. I’ll be sure to thank our team and share your survey with them.

We look forward to your next visit!

Chandler, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

This tiny, full-service Hilton has been a great stay several times. It is our go to when work is done on the house, and when visitors need accommodations. The staff never fails in courtesy and professionalism, or to provide directions to shopping and dining nearby. Wi-Fi, room service, nearby services including Chandler Fashion Center. Breakfast is great, prefer restaurants for dinner. Dining room is excellent place for very quiet business or personal get together. Very relaxing. Lovely rooms, terrific staff. Suggest book directly with hotel, ask about conferences. Things get both booked and a bit noisy.

Room Tip: Avoid elevator, ice maker, conference
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear BC D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed this past stay with us. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with the Hilton Chandler.

We look forward to you next visit!

Sedona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the past three years and it is always well cared for and an excellent room and bed. We have not used the gym and pool areas but internet is free and the restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear Nancy D,

Thank you so much for submitting a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with our hotel and look forward to your next visit.

Chandler, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton off Frye St. Hotel was clean and the rooms were nice. Had a room with a balcony which was nice to have. Breakfast was good overall. They have a gym with dumbells and a bench which was very nice. Overall the experiance was good. The hotel is a little on the expensive side so I would probably not have stayed here if it wasnt business related.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Patrick H,

Thank you for submitting a review. I’m happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

Plano, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great stay! The service was great and the food was excellent. A nice, boutique style hotel. Great location. I never stay at hiltons and this was a great experience. The General Manager, J Green, was very hospitable and you can tell his employees enjoy working for him.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Susan P,

Thank you very much for submitting a review. I’m very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay with us. Our General Manager J. Green is certainly a one of a kind manager. I will be sure to share your survey with our entire team.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

William Taylor

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!