Stayed for three nights. The Chandler Hilton is a 4-5 Circle Hotel in a 3 Circle industrial park area.
* Clean, modern full-service Hilton
* Usual comfy Hilton beds. See pics.
* Friendly staff
* Executive lounge with discounted drinks, 5-10 pm with bartender in residence, 6th floor
* Some rooms have small balcony with sliding glass door. Too small to sit outside
* Mini-fringe, though can't be sure if in all rooms.
* Complimentary shuttle for local pickup and delivery
* What came first, the Hilton or the Air Products industrial plant across the road? Suspect the Air Products plant that runs 24x7. Why build here?
* Why require guests to re-log into Wi-Fi at least once daily for each device? An unnecessary annoyance.
* No real scenic view to speak of.
Tip: Choose room in the back, the most quiet rooms away from plant.
Tip II: Negotiate a rate inclusive of breakfast and Wi-Fi for best value.