“Beautiful Hotel near Chandler Fashion Mall” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Executive Level Upgrade
Ranked #3 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Ottawa, Canada
“Beautiful Hotel near Chandler Fashion Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a beautiful hotel. They even had a complimentary shuttle to take you shopping. They had live entertainment in their lobby. Staff were extremely nice and I felt really safe. Room was amazing and the bed was comfortable. I was on the fourth floor which had a nice view. My coworkers had a second floor and not a good view. I would recommend a rec room with pool table, foosball and the like.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Katherine Ms. T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed our stay with us and that our team took great care of you. I appreciate the suggestion of a recreation room of some sort at the hotel – Thank you for sharing.

We look forward to your next stay with us!

273 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

The best staff in a hotel I have ever experienced. Hotel was great also. They went out of their way to make us happy. Hotel was clean, modern, and up beat. Will always stay at Hilton if possible. Try it, you will love them. At least in Chandler Arizona

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear kadydidnot,

Thank you very much for submitting a survey. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went out of their way to make you happy. I will definitely be sure to share your survey with our team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Staff was excellent and truly put their attention to the guest and their needs. Definitely coming back to this hotel. It was a quick stay but as a traveler you know your needs will be met at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Michelle W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Granbury, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hot Tip - Take advantage of the Executive Upgrade! It includes breakfast items and evening snacks - a bargain that can not be beat! Rooms were flawless, staff friendly and helpful, cleanliness not an issue. Easy on and off highway.

Room Tip: All rooms have a refrigerator. Microwave in room upon request.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Shirley D,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you were able to enjoy the Executive Lounge upgrade during your stay. Most of our guests find it to be a great value. I will be sure to share your review with our team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Missoula, Montana, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Spoiled, is what I am living at this hotel for the past 5 weeks. With this much time in a hotel I believe my rating has some substance. The food is some of the best I have found in Chandler. The staff is quite pleasant, the rooms are clean and comfortable. the beds are GREAT! Go for the 6th floor or an inside, by the court room, room if possible, the outside, especially corner rooms have quite a bit of road noise. This hotel is quiet! No thin walls, yes you can hear water running if neighbor is showering but its not bad. I have stayed in 4 other hotels in Chandler, the Hilton is better hands down.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear FarSiderugger,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I can only imagine how many restaurants you tried during your 5 week stay with us. I am very happy that our food ranked amongst the best that you tried. We really do have great food. I will be sure to give our culinary team a big kudos. They will enjoy reading your survey. Thank you.

Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here for one night on a trip to the US. Check-in was friendly and efficient, with facilities (including access to the Executive Lounge) explained effectively. The room was a standard traditional Hilton room, so nice furniture, good furnishings and a comfortable bed. The shower was powerful and spacious.

I spent some time in the Exec lounge and the service was very good - friendly and personal. I then ate in the bar and again the service was efficient and friendly.

The breakfast buffet was good and check-out was again efficient and friendly.

Overall I had a really relaxing and enjoyable night here and would absolutely stay again if I happen to be in Phoenix.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Jorganmeister,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and had a chance to visit our Executive Lounge and join us for breakfast in the restaurant. I will share your survey with our team.

Morton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

When I arrived I was greated by the manager and directed to the front desk. During my stay, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. They offer a free shuttle service for a 5 mile radius. That will get you to the mall and all eateries around it, and downtown Chandler. The shuttle was prompt on pickup. Rooms were large and clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear JEBstuart,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service at the hotel. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!