“Another Fine Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Granbury, Texas
“Another Fine Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hot Tip - Take advantage of the Executive Upgrade! It includes breakfast items and evening snacks - a bargain that can not be beat! Rooms were flawless, staff friendly and helpful, cleanliness not an issue. Easy on and off highway.

Room Tip: All rooms have a refrigerator. Microwave in room upon request.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Shirley D,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you were able to enjoy the Executive Lounge upgrade during your stay. Most of our guests find it to be a great value. I will be sure to share your review with our team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Missoula, Montana, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Spoiled, is what I am living at this hotel for the past 5 weeks. With this much time in a hotel I believe my rating has some substance. The food is some of the best I have found in Chandler. The staff is quite pleasant, the rooms are clean and comfortable. the beds are GREAT! Go for the 6th floor or an inside, by the court room, room if possible, the outside, especially corner rooms have quite a bit of road noise. This hotel is quiet! No thin walls, yes you can hear water running if neighbor is showering but its not bad. I have stayed in 4 other hotels in Chandler, the Hilton is better hands down.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear FarSiderugger,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I can only imagine how many restaurants you tried during your 5 week stay with us. I am very happy that our food ranked amongst the best that you tried. We really do have great food. I will be sure to give our culinary team a big kudos. They will enjoy reading your survey. Thank you.

Northampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed here for one night on a trip to the US. Check-in was friendly and efficient, with facilities (including access to the Executive Lounge) explained effectively. The room was a standard traditional Hilton room, so nice furniture, good furnishings and a comfortable bed. The shower was powerful and spacious.

I spent some time in the Exec lounge and the service was very good - friendly and personal. I then ate in the bar and again the service was efficient and friendly.

The breakfast buffet was good and check-out was again efficient and friendly.

Overall I had a really relaxing and enjoyable night here and would absolutely stay again if I happen to be in Phoenix.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Jorganmeister,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and had a chance to visit our Executive Lounge and join us for breakfast in the restaurant. I will share your survey with our team.

Morton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

When I arrived I was greated by the manager and directed to the front desk. During my stay, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. They offer a free shuttle service for a 5 mile radius. That will get you to the mall and all eateries around it, and downtown Chandler. The shuttle was prompt on pickup. Rooms were large and clean.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear JEBstuart,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service at the hotel. I will be sure to share your survey with our team.

Las Vegas, NV, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Really awesome staff all around. Everyone had a ready smile, as was very proactive about making sure that I had everything I needed. Hotel was squeaky clean and has easy access to highways. I would certainly stay there again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Dear Helen A,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you while you were with us.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

What a great hotel. The staff was the best I have ever experienced. Treats for my dog, who also stayed in my room. We were greeted like old friends every time we entered or left the hotel over 5 days.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear lauraconrad,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. One of our Front Desk team members came up with the idea of having dog treats a few months ago and we thought it was great. I’ll be sure to share your review with our team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Indianapolis Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had a very nice stay here. The hotel is newer looking and has a good standard of fixtures and fittings, the room was reasonably spacious. Because we have gold hilton honors status we received a very good complimentary breakfast, for 4 dollars more we could have upgraded to a fuller breakfast, which may have been a nice option.

The position was good for access to downtown Chandler a very nice mall and lots of close by restaurants. Although we did not use it the pool looked very nice.

Altogether would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Best were at the back of the hotel overlooking the pool
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear brit_abroad_11,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to see that you enjoyed the breakfast options in the morning. We really appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!