Spoiled, is what I am living at this hotel for the past 5 weeks. With this much time in a hotel I believe my rating has some substance. The food is some of the best I have found in Chandler. The staff is quite pleasant, the rooms are clean and comfortable. the beds are GREAT! Go for the 6th floor or an inside, by the court room, room if possible, the outside, especially corner rooms have quite a bit of road noise. This hotel is quiet! No thin walls, yes you can hear water running if neighbor is showering but its not bad. I have stayed in 4 other hotels in Chandler, the Hilton is better hands down.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler Hotel
- Hilton Phoenix Chandler Hotel Chandler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique style hotel is in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of Southeast Phoenix. Enjoy the comforts of a unique business or leisure destination. We are close to Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, Tempe, and a block away from Chandler Fashion Center where you will find shopping, dining and theater choices. Enjoy our R Bar with daily Happy Hour and the casual elegance of our restaurant, Taste | an American Bistro. Our pool, spa and Fitness Center are always awaiting you. Enjoy your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Phoenix Chandler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.