“Hotel Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 28 hotels in Chandler
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hotel Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Extremely friendly staff! The Executive lounge was disappointing, messy, out of the way. The bar food was delicioous and the Bar tender excellent! Easy access to shopping and Starbuck's. I felt safe and comfortable and well attended to. It had a nice warm feeling with a good workout facility.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am very sorry to hear that the Executive Lounge was in the condition that you mentioned. It is great to see that the many other positive aspects of your stay made for an overall great experience. I will be sure to thank our bartender for doing such a great job.

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Wasilla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel was the most friendly hotel we have ever stayed at. I never do surveys but this one deserved attention. The staff was always there to great us, provided a great breakfast, clean rooms every day...just can't say enough how wonderful our stay was.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Steve E,

Thank you for submitting a review. It is great to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you during your visit. I will be sure to share your survey with our entire team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Chandler, AZ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

As far as the staff and cleanliness of the facility, it is a 10...I paid for an executive suite on the top floor (room 623) and was given a noisy room due to the vent system. I called down to inquire about the noise and the staff informed me that that room was next to the vent system for the hotel. I didn't appreciate being put in a room that they knew was noisy. Afterwards the staff was very accommodating in moving me down the hall to a quieter room 602 which had a better view. So in the future make sure you ask for a quiet room! The location is awesome! it is within walking distance to the Chandler Fashion Square Mall. The service was very good.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Sarah W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. You have brought up a great point that we should not have placed you in known noisy room (unless sold out, which was not the case). I will be sure to review this with our Front Desk Team so we can be a little more diligent when assigning rooms. It is great to see that our team was quick and efficient to handle the room move.

Missoula, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The one good thing I can say about this hotel is that the bed was comfortable. There were plenty of things that I did not care for, however. The rooms are quite noisy.... as there does not seem to be any insulation between the door and the hallway, so you hear every door that slams, and every person who is walking and/or speaking in the hall.

The coffee was really bad, partly because they don't use a high quality coffee, but the other reason is because the water is so salty & mineral tasting that it makes the coffee taste that way. For an upscale hotel, you would think they would use filtered water in the restaurant and in their water dispenser at the front desk.

We were also told that the Hilton provided a shuttle to the airport, and the gal at the front desk even called the shuttle driver to confirm for me that they would drive us to the Mesa Airport. I was told the shuttle was complimentary for the Hilton guests. However, due to a problem with a possible cancelled flight, we cancelled our shuttle at 5:15 the morning of our departure. The man, Eric I believe, said that once we determined when we needed to go to the airport to call him so he could again make the arrangements for the shuttle. Later, when we decided to go ahead to the airport, we called the front desk and again spoke to Eric, advising we needed the shuttle. When we went to the lobby, two young men were at the front desk and they stated that our ride was here, but they said we should wait until the man came inside to get us because there was a taxi outside that had been trying to intercept the shuttles and take people to the airport. Within a few minutes, the man came inside and introduced himself as our driver. The young men nodded and smiled at him. The man, however, led us to a white town car, and we were a bit hesitant as it did not appear to be anything related to the Hilton. There was no meter inside, however, so we thought it might be okay.

HOWEVER... once at the airport, the man informed us that we owed him $45.00. We were both shocked, and clearly, this was NOT the hotel shuttle. Both my husband and I felt that the young men knew this was not the shuttle and were in fact assisting this man in getting fares.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Judy C,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I would like an opportunity to speak with you further about the shuttle mix-up as well as the other issues you encountered during your stay. Please contact me at 480-293-5006 or via email at bill.taylor@hilton.com. We’ve never had a mix-up quite like this and I’ll like to find out a bit more.

Chicago, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My room was noisy which made it impossiblt to get a good nights sleep. The pillows are small and cube shaped. I prefer larger pillows. The bar is in the lobby which made it difficult to communicate with the check in staff. After a long business day, I found the lobby an uncomfortable place to try and relax. The bar should be relocated away from the lobby. I'll stay elsewhere during my next trip to Chandler.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Rather_Nomadic,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Panama City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Nice location accessible from either 101 or 202 highways. Walkable distance to the Chandler Fashion Center Mall and all the restaurants surrounding it. Also less than 5 minutes to the Chandler downtown area. Updated and modern lobby and common areas including a nice pool and hot tub in the back. Never really noticed any road noise inside or outside. Friendly staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Rather_Nomadic,

Santa Maria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The staff at this Hilton hotel is the friendliest and most professional group of people I've ever came across. We are always greeted as we come though the front door and always acknowledged as we leave each day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Gregory W,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are very happy that you were able to spend the holiday at the hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!