“Excellent hotel - AMAZING Customer Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Executive Level Upgrade
Ranked #3 of 28 hotels in Chandler
Safford, Arizona
“Excellent hotel - AMAZING Customer Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We travel a lot. We stay at hotels at least once a month, sometimes more. We almost always chose Hilton for our stays and generally the Hampton Inn branch. We stayed at this Hilton because the rates were more reasonable and they allowed us to bring our dog. I have never been so glad we chose something different! The staff - they were just INCREDIBLE! They greeted us with a smile every single time we entered the hotel, and wished us a great day when we left. We stayed over 4th of July the first night and when we asked where the best location was to watch the fireworks they graciously offered us a key to the Executive Lounge to watch the shows. Our kids were thrilled!! We booked that night for our return trip and when we walked in 8 days later, Jason greeted us at the front desk and remembered who we were. We had a little more complicated check in request and he even remembered that from the week before! The staff deserve to be recognized as this doesn't happen often enough. So thank you!! All this bragging about the staff but I can't forget to mention the rooms were clean and the beds were heavenly! I mentioned we brought our puppy and she was quite spoiled while she was there not to mention loved on by our housekeeper! Thank you to the Hilton staff for an amazing experience. We will be returning for sure, next time for a longer visit!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear mlopez528,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff went out of their way to make your stay great. I will be sure Jason receives special recognition for a job well done. I will make sure to share your review with our entire team.

We look forward to your next visit!

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Friendly staff and top notch accomodations make this my go to hotel when I'm traveling in Phoenix. Their customer service outmatches even the higher end resorts and the rooms are modern, comfortable, and clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Michael S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and return to the Hilton Chandler when you are in the area. We greatly appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

We look forward to your next visit!

Sutherland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

The service and cleanliness of this hotel was outstanding. What terrific staff! From check in to check out I was treated as if I was very special. The staff learns your name and uses it even if they have not seen you for over a week. The executive lounge is a perfect place to relax after a long day at work. The food is excellent! I highly recommend the Chicken fried steak.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Patricia R,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that our staff took great care of you during your stay with us. It is also great to see that you enjoyed the Executive Lounge and had a chance to eat at the hotel.

Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love this hotel for it's great location next to Chandler mall, the wonderful staff, the great service, and of course the comfort of the stay. Whenever my wife and I come up to Phoenix, this is the first place we look to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Malik H,

Thank you for submitting a review. Our team is very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

phoenix, arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Only stayed one night July 6, 2013. Our room looked like the picture on the website. Absolutely loved the king bed. It was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. The room was good size, clean, and very modern. The bathroom was big with a glass door shower. We didn't have time to try the restaurant or pool. There are so many restaurants, huge shopping mall, and galleries close by and the shuttle will take you within 5 miles of the hotel. Check in & check out was smooth. The property is clean and very safe. I didn't hear any other people in the hall at all.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear azdisneyfan,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed the accommodations and service at the hotel.

Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

What happen to seasoned senior supervisory staff? Now I see young supervisors over senior wait staff who are afraid to demand and expect exceptional service. I ordered fried eggs, piece of toast and 3 pieces of bacon. A different waitress (Dawn) brought it to me and told me the bacon and toast was at the buffet!! She walked past the buffet to bring me my order!! Too late to make the piece of toast. I know this is a picky issue but it is sad to see such a wonderful hotel chain decline. I truly believe this is do to managers afraid to teach and train what true service to the valued customer is all about.

• Stayed July 2013
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear VacayRUs2,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very sorry to see that you felt the service at Hilton is on the decline. We pride ourselves on having a uniquely diverse team at the Hilton Chandler. I will be sure to share your experience with our team and review our training best practices.

Thank you for making us aware of this and allowing us the opportunity to review it with our team.

Suwanee, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Hilton Chandler was a great business stay. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and the live music in the lobby at night was a nice change. 20 minutes from PHX and within a mile of some great restaurants and stores.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Val E,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy the live music we offer Monday – Wednesday nights.

William Taylor

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!