“Nothing but the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Nothing but the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Visited this hotel during a Circuit Assembly ... loved every minute from my stay! I had a family member check-in for me since I would be arriving later ... once I arrived, changing the credit card and Hilton Rewards information was no problem! My daughter loved the pool and I loved how clean the room was! The bed was so comfortable, and I loved the convenience of having a Starbucks in the lobby for my morning coffee fix! I wasn't feeling too good over the weekend and found all the necessities of symptom relief in the little store in the lobby - that saved a trip to the drugstore - thank you for that! I think I have found my new home when visting Casa Grande during the year! Thank you Hilton for always proving to be the best!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Michelle H,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you during your stay.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
pickerington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

The staff greets you when you come in and ask if you need ANYTHING...everyone was friendly and helpful...the rooms were large and clean....spend the couple extra bucks for the exec lounge...it's great to have this service near the room before turning in..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lloyd C,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you during your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This Hotel easily surpassed my most important accommodation expectations: 1. a quiet air conditioner that functions perfectly ... 2. a perfect hot shower system ... 3. good food & room service. Also had good TV and Internet. My one request is that they replace the standard mattresses with "memory foam" mattresses but overall I loved my stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It’s great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share this with our team.

Munich, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very friendly hotel, do a great job looking after you. Bedrooms have a king size bed with lots of pillows and a large flat panel LCD with some HD channels. You can walk to the Chandler Fashion Shopping Mall and restaurants. Bar is great place to hang out after a long day,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Ray S.,

Thank you for submitting a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities at the hotel. It is also great to see that our staff took great care of you during your stay. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton.

Madison
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice choice for extended stays. I highly recommend the $11/day upgrade for meal discounts and access to the Executive Bar on floor 6. The only down side is that it's busy, but the staff are top notch. Outgoing, responsive and proffessional.

• Stayed May 2013
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Madison7882,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am so happy to see that our team took great care of you during your stay with us. It is also great to hear that you enjoyed the access to our Executive Lounge.

We appreciate you loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very new looking hotel with excellent amenities. The beds were extremely comfortable and everything in the room was in excellent condition. The staff were very attentive and helpful, and the food was great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nate L.,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Hilton Phoenix Chandler on TripAdvisor.com. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to share this review with our entire team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Prescott, AZ, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Was disappointed with reservation making experience. Noisy at our rooms location. Asked for view of city lights and received room on second floor with view of roof over entrance. Will select different location nexttime.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kerry W.,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry to see that you had challenges getting proper room reserved. We will review this with our team. If you get the chance to return to Chandler, please contact me at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler. I would like to see what we can do to make this right.

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!