“Out of this world friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Executive Level Upgrade
Ranked #3 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Madison
“Out of this world friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice choice for extended stays. I highly recommend the $11/day upgrade for meal discounts and access to the Executive Bar on floor 6. The only down side is that it's busy, but the staff are top notch. Outgoing, responsive and proffessional.

• Stayed May 2013
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Madison7882,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am so happy to see that our team took great care of you during your stay with us. It is also great to hear that you enjoyed the access to our Executive Lounge.

We appreciate you loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

270 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very new looking hotel with excellent amenities. The beds were extremely comfortable and everything in the room was in excellent condition. The staff were very attentive and helpful, and the food was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Nate L.,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Hilton Phoenix Chandler on TripAdvisor.com. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to share this review with our entire team. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton.

Prescott, AZ, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Was disappointed with reservation making experience. Noisy at our rooms location. Asked for view of city lights and received room on second floor with view of roof over entrance. Will select different location nexttime.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kerry W.,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry to see that you had challenges getting proper room reserved. We will review this with our team. If you get the chance to return to Chandler, please contact me at the Hilton Phoenix Chandler. I would like to see what we can do to make this right.

Gresham, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The hotel has an excellent in-room dining. They food is delicious and the servers are always prompt. The beds are comfortable. I always stay at this hotel when visiting the area but my last trip was not as pleasant as before. I went to bed late and woke up with coffee stains on my sheets that I didn't really see the night before. I had not yet drank coffee, so I know they were there from the previous stay. I was disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Bridgette G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed the In-Room Dining at the hotel and found the beds to be very comfortable. I am disappointed to read about the stains on the sheets. I will be sure that our Housekeeping team has the opportunity to read the review and see just how their efforts impact our guest’s stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel is the nicest that I've had the opportunity to stay. Rooms were clean, bed nice and soft. The service was great, room was clean and centrally located to the Mall, Post Office, resturants, parks, etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Hilton Hotels & Resorts Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to see a little bit of what Chandler has to offer. I will be sure to share this review with our team.

Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The workout facility is great along with the pool area. They have great breakfast and in the evening they have musicians that come in and play in the bar area. Very nice facilty and clean rooms!

Dear Tracey J A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share this review with our team.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is in a great location and nearby to many businesses, shopping, and dining. I was in town for business and it was nice and quiet. The lobby is beautifully appointed with a nice bar/restaurant and a Starbucks with an integrated shopette for minor snacks. The staff always greeted me with a genuine pleasant attitude and were completely helpful and polite. The rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable beds, and the bathrooms are well done with tile and granite, but the carpets could use a good cleaning. There were several stains/spots that I couldn't identify.

The hotel location is conveniently a block away from the Chandler Fashion Center mall, with plenty of shopping and dining. The breakfast was also terrific and well done. The only issues I had during my stay were related to the continuity of my internet service - for some reason it kept dropping and disconnecting my VPN connection to my business, and as a result I opted to use the 4G tether on my smartphone instead. I was also a bit disappointed to see all of the vending machines on all floors had no Dasani water - all were sold out. I had to go to the lobby and purchase from the Starbucks. Problem solved, but at a higher price and not convenient at 11pm.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend to any other travelers, but bring your own water and be prepared for potential Internet connectivity issues.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear James K,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback you have provided. Last week we contacted our Internet support team to look into the Wi-Fi disconnecting as a few other guests had indicated they experienced the same issue. They did some extensive testing and couldn’t see anyone dropping off the network. I’ll have a few members of our staff do some testing today to see if we can replicate what you experienced. Having a solid internet connection is a top necessity for our guests. I will stay close to our support team until I am confident it is resolved. I’ll also contact Coke and find out why our machines were out of Dasani water.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!