“Beautiful hotel, great location, a few minor flaws.” 4 of 5 stars

Instant Getaway
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Chandler
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Beautiful hotel, great location, a few minor flaws.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This hotel is in a great location and nearby to many businesses, shopping, and dining. I was in town for business and it was nice and quiet. The lobby is beautifully appointed with a nice bar/restaurant and a Starbucks with an integrated shopette for minor snacks. The staff always greeted me with a genuine pleasant attitude and were completely helpful and polite. The rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable beds, and the bathrooms are well done with tile and granite, but the carpets could use a good cleaning. There were several stains/spots that I couldn't identify.

The hotel location is conveniently a block away from the Chandler Fashion Center mall, with plenty of shopping and dining. The breakfast was also terrific and well done. The only issues I had during my stay were related to the continuity of my internet service - for some reason it kept dropping and disconnecting my VPN connection to my business, and as a result I opted to use the 4G tether on my smartphone instead. I was also a bit disappointed to see all of the vending machines on all floors had no Dasani water - all were sold out. I had to go to the lobby and purchase from the Starbucks. Problem solved, but at a higher price and not convenient at 11pm.

I would definitely stay here again and recommend to any other travelers, but bring your own water and be prepared for potential Internet connectivity issues.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear James K,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback you have provided. Last week we contacted our Internet support team to look into the Wi-Fi disconnecting as a few other guests had indicated they experienced the same issue. They did some extensive testing and couldn’t see anyone dropping off the network. I’ll have a few members of our staff do some testing today to see if we can replicate what you experienced. Having a solid internet connection is a top necessity for our guests. I will stay close to our support team until I am confident it is resolved. I’ll also contact Coke and find out why our machines were out of Dasani water.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Good location, with great staff. As I am a super sensitive sleeper, they made the effort to put me in a quiet room when requested. Love their pillows and really appreciate the chamomile teabags in the room. Another plus is the free van service to/fro the office which removes the need and hassle of a rental car.

Dear LLWH,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit.

Petal, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Conveniently located to shopping and dining and has the best staff on hand. The staff is always making your visit more of a personal experience by addressing you by name, etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Carolyn C,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We realize that all hotels have the same basic amenities to offer and the way to stand out from the competition is with service. We work hard to deliver personalized service and it is great when it is noticed. Thank you so much!

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Warrensburg, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel staff does a great job of making feel welcome from the moment you arrive till you have to leave. The restaurant and bar on-site make it easy to have a quick bite before the big conference begins. The shuttle service comes in handy for a quick trip across to the mall for dinner or a trip to Target.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Dennis P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. It’s great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and our team made you feel right at home.

Houghton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hilton Chandler was super. The staff was awesome...everyone was full of smiles and offered help. No wonder this hotel has won hospitality awards....it was perfect. No complaints. I will be back again and again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Deanna S,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. I am very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We work hard to deliver great service and it is always refreshing when our guest’s notice. Thank you!

We look forward to your next visit!

Eagle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed here for a hockey tournament. The staff was very helpful in making the teams feel at home with a separate breakfast room and space for the kids to play and be out of the way of other guests. A great experience!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Natalie R,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey. I am very happy to see that your enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope your team did well at the tournament.

We look forward to your next visit!

Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights to visit parents in the area. It was our first time here. It is a great location, with friendly staff, nice breakfast Buffett, quaint bar with great appetizers and in house Starbucks.
I would stay again.
Three things that I will comment on:
They are many families that stay here and it can be a little noisy. We anticipated this and requested fans be present in our room to use the white noise to drown out noise from hallways.
Second, the carpet in the suite and couch could use a good cleaning.
Coffee makers in the rooms are nice and coffee is tasty.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear FROMOMAHANE,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. The hotel has quite a bit more traffic in and out in the month of March. As we transition out of March and into April, our team will have a chance to make sure carpets and furniture are cleaned.

William Taylor

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!