“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 27 hotels in Chandler
Washington DC
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great business hotel. Rooms are clean and updated. Room service was excellent and the gym is fantastic. New treadmills and equipment with towels and water available.

Miso salmon and room service were excellent. Staff was wonderful and helpful.

Room Tip: choose a room facing away from the power plant across from hotel. It can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear AATEDD,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I’m very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to order room service and use the gym.

We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton!

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I travel to AZ frequently for work and I opt to stay at the property whenever I can. It's small enough so that everything is convenient inside if it, yet it has some amenities that hotels of this size typically do not have these days. Examples: A lounge, a restaurant, a coffee shop. Live music in the lounge some weeknights. The 6th floor is the Executive floor which has it's own modest lounge and some additional amenities. During my last stay I managed to leave my car keys in my room. I didn't discover this until i was back in WI and could not access my car. Not only did housekeeping find my keys, they promptly shipped them to my home address. This is a top notch property and I look forward to staying there again soon.

Room Tip: 6th floor is the Executive floor. Usually not a lot more to stay on that floor. Enough extra perks t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear jmp1975,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to spend some time in the Executive Lounge. We recognize that sometimes it’s the small things that can separate us from the competition and it is refreshing when our guests notice that.

Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This location is rated a 3 star but I would rate this location as a 4+ star. We often stay at the Ritz Carlton and this place was very nice for the location and the price. The staff was very friendly, greeted you on the way in each time, really made us feel special. We stayed 5 days. We ;eft and had to come back cause we were in a car accident so when we checked in again we got another room. The first room had a faulty shower, the water temperature was fluctuating which was very odd but we didn't report it until we were on our way out. Also the location is very good but you're across from a processing plant of sorts, it's kind of an eyesore but I didn't expect much from that area of Arizona.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear TheMcG17,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Chandler. I am sorry to hear about the car accident and hope that everyone is okay.

We appreciate you loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I travel from Asia and was there from 19-26Jan, the weather turn up all time high than usual at 81F. Usually it's 70s or below. Night was nice with a fleece jacket. The room is nice and bed comfy. The bathroom must have been renovated before cos the standing area for shower is quite small, looks like a tub area before. I am 180 lbs and if I am bigger I think I will trouble closing the glass door. The area outside is walking distance close to the fashion mall with Targets, Sears and many others. It's very convenient if u don't drive. I stayed in hotel most of the time due to my workload but I still feel a nice welcome from the friendly staff, Jason, Justin, Malcolm etc. Jason took care of my postcard postage which I appreciated very much. This will be my preferred hotel if I come down Chandler again.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear AIK71,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our staff delivered excellent service. I will be sure to give kudos on your behalf to the staff members you mentioned.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great Check in on Christmas Eve. Young staff made us feel welcome! Room was very good, nice view and very quiet! We were visiting family for Christmas, Staff on Christmas Day was exceptional as well! Can't say enough good things about the experience. See you Next year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Brian1024,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. It’s great to see that you had a wonderful experience at the hotel during the Christmas holiday. I will be sure to thank our team for making sure you had a great time here.

Hayward, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I am just concluding a 7 night business stay here. First, the good...every staff member I interacted with was exceptionally warm and friendly. Room was comfortable with the exception of no bathtub, shower only. Everything was in order including my request for a microwave before I arrived. Impressive. Request for extra hangers etc all done quickly. Room service was fast and quality of food and food choices better than a lot of places. Two issues. One, lack of TV station options. Multiple sports channels and multiple children's options but lacks the diversity of options for female business travelers, I.e. hgtv, food network, e, etc. not that big a deal but most Hilton properties I stay in have these....now to the bigger issue and I did complain to the manager on duty today. When I came down for breakfast this morning at 10am the tile floor was in the middle of being cleaned right at the entrance and all through the bar. Had to lift my pants so not to get them wet. Chemical soap smell permeated the restaurant. Cleaning people were rude. Even hotel staff, not to mention all others hotel guests upset. When done with breakfast they had now moved on to elevator area. I live in hotels 300 nights a year and not once have I seen this done at 10/11 in the morning. Not to mention their rude staff who I overhead being argumentative with the hotel staff when hotel staff was trying to tell them they could not clean in an area right now. Ultimately the hotel manager should have sent them away to come another time no matter how aggressive and rude they were. That cleaning firm should be fired!

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Slgiberson,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am very happy to see that in most aspects of your stay our team did a great job. The lobby tile cleaning that took place on Sunday could definitely have been handled better by our team. We learned a lot from this and will be better prepared to handle this type of situation in the future. We will be upgrading our TV channel lineup this year sometime. The suggestions you have provided will be very helpful as we decide what channels to add.

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

It seems like Hilton's have gone down to more a run of the mill hotel chains over the years. The hotel itself seemed to be kept up pretty well but the rooms carpet could have used some attention. The lobby and breakfast area was very nice and the staff throughout the whole property was very friendly! However housekeeping wasn't on their feet as we did get skipped on daily service. Overall it's a decent place to stay but for the price I was expecting a little more out of the room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
William T, Director of Operations at Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Sunnyskies32,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. I am sorry to see that your stay with us was just average. From January 2nd – January 6th we had the carpets and tile in all of our rooms professionally cleaned. I am very glad to see that our staff did a great job during your stay. I will work with our Housekeeping Team to make sure everything possible is being done to avoid rooms being missed during cleaning service. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton and look forward to your next visit!

Director of Operations

Been to Hilton Phoenix Chandler? Share your experiences!