“Mmmm Mmmm Good” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 534 Restaurants in Chandler
Cross street: N 54th Street
Transit: Bus stop at Ray Road & 54th Street
“Mmmm Mmmm Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Weve been fortunate enough to have eaten at several Roy's restaurants all around the globe and this one lived up to the great reputation for food, atmosphere and service that all the Roy's are centered around. Like all Roy's restaurants the food is so good you'll really want to lick the plate when finished! Excellent food complimented by great service.

Visited January 2014

Cambridge, UK
“Just a great meal, great staff, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Having heard great thnigs fromsome scolleagues who had visited Roy's on the Tuesady, I visited the next day: Wednesday. And then the day after, Thursday. I travelled home the next day, meaning I couldn't visit again.

I sat at the bar, and the staff on both visits were welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient: I couldn't fault them. The food was good - no, excellent. The main decision to make was whether to have the local specialities or choose from the Roy's chain menu. I did both, and enjoyed it all. My absolute favourite was the Himalyan sea salted steak: brilliant.

I enjoyed the food so much that I asked to speak to the Chef, "Red", who came out and was also charming.

A great restaurant: I'll look out for other ones when I'm next in the US.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, Arizona
“Good Happy Hour deals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have eaten at the original Roy's in Hawaii Kai years ago, and eat there when in Hawaii. The Roys in Chandler has a nice happy hour with Sliders and pot stickers and several other offerings. If you are looking for a nice special dinner this is an excellent place to celebrate a birthday, new Years or any other occasion. The service is always good and the selection and food is quite good, don't forget to end the meal with their famous lava desert.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, AZ
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We go to Roy's a couple of times per year, usually for special occasions. I have never had a bad meal, or bad service. Some were better than others, but all have been above average. We have tried the happy hour a couple of times as well, and it's a good bang for the buck with the happy hour prices. The Sliders and Short Rib Tacos are yummy!

I am not much of a fan of high priced dinning most of the time, but Roy's is one of the very few places that I believe is worth the money. The Quality of the food and the service is worth every penny.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Did not live up to its high ratings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Food was mediocre and just okay. Nice atmosphere and setting. Food too salty and service slowish for quiet evening! Fish did not impress and not to taste quality in Hawaii.