“Foodie magnet - great for business or special occasions” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 523 restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N 54th Street
Transit: Bus stop at Ray Road & 54th Street
Southlake, Texas
“Foodie magnet - great for business or special occasions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Roy's is a special treat, with a wide range of interesting twists on seafood and land fare. The service was truly exceptional and made the evening very memorable. As a first-time visitor, I felt like I knew the staff like old friends, which made it a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Appetizer highlights include the lobster pot stickers. And do not miss the dessert menu, which is stuffed with great options (some need 20 minute lead times!)

Yes, it's priced above the competition, but you absolutely get what you pay for, and if you ask me, this quality of food and experience is worth the small premium.

• Visited May 2013

84% Recommend
Glendale, Arizona
“It was a special treat to be here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The atmosphere was fabulous and the food was unusual and tasty. The food presentation was beautiful! We had a coupon so it helped with our expensive food. This is a place that you go for special occasions, and a coupon helps!
Everyone was helpful and friendly.

Visited May 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Outstanding service combined with a succulent menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My girlfriends & I often go to Roys on the weekends for their great happy hour. We always enjoy great service, delicious drinks & yummy appetizers; but until Wednesday I had never enjoyed the pleasure of dinner at Roys. My husband travels frequently for work, so when he was unexpectedly home on a Wednesday, we decided to enjoy a romantic dinner at my favorite place. We did not think to make reservations, but upon arrival we were greated with a friendly smile, & we chose to sit on the cute little patio for dinner. First, the dinner menu offers an exciting array of seafood. My selection was the Swordfish & my husband opted for the Butterfish. Simply amazing! Both were fresh, delicious & flavorful. Second, our waitress Kelani delivered outstanding service, with much kindness & warmth. She demonstrated great attention to detail & also was able to make excellent wine pairing selections for our dinner. Her knowledge of the menu was impressive! We ended our evening with a yummy Pineapple Upside down cake, & were pleasantly surprised with a little extra dessert at the end to celebrate our rare-romantic date. She really went above & beyond to make our evening special! We were impressed by the manager stopping at our table to check on us. This just shows how much Roys values their guests. I know my girlfriends & I will be back soon for happy hour. But Roys will be the number one choice for my husband & I when we finally get to enjoy a date night again! We both look forward to the same warmth, service & menu again soon. Props to Roys for making our evening above & beyond.

Phoenix
“Birthday at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Celebrated our son's birthday at Roy's, first time there, and had a wonderful time. Service was spot on, very friendly and I would definitely want the same waitress again. All three of us loved our drinks, the two appetizzers we tried and our meals. I got the Barramundi and it was one of the best fish dinners I have had in quite awhile. It was a little spicy (from the rice?), moist and flavorful. Knowing it to be a birthday, our waitress took a picture of us and printed it out right there! Of course, a small treat at the end for the birthday boy.
Definitely on the high end of my dining price range, but I was happy with our choice and will be back.

Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Mahalo for bringing such a wonderful restaurant to the desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I spent his birthday in January at Roy's and enjoyed so much we came back for Easter bunch. We were greeted both times with smiles and a great atmosphere, Roy's is absolutely beautiful with amazing food and sevice like no other. I highly recomommend when looking for an all around perfect experience you choose Roy's, and don't for the chocolate souffle because it is the perfect way to end your night.