“Birthday at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 523 restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Hawaiian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N 54th Street
Transit: Bus stop at Ray Road & 54th Street
Phoenix
“Birthday at Roy's Hawaiian Fusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Celebrated our son's birthday at Roy's, first time there, and had a wonderful time. Service was spot on, very friendly and I would definitely want the same waitress again. All three of us loved our drinks, the two appetizzers we tried and our meals. I got the Barramundi and it was one of the best fish dinners I have had in quite awhile. It was a little spicy (from the rice?), moist and flavorful. Knowing it to be a birthday, our waitress took a picture of us and printed it out right there! Of course, a small treat at the end for the birthday boy.
Definitely on the high end of my dining price range, but I was happy with our choice and will be back.

• Visited April 2013

84% Recommend
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Mahalo for bringing such a wonderful restaurant to the desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband and I spent his birthday in January at Roy's and enjoyed so much we came back for Easter bunch. We were greeted both times with smiles and a great atmosphere, Roy's is absolutely beautiful with amazing food and sevice like no other. I highly recomommend when looking for an all around perfect experience you choose Roy's, and don't for the chocolate souffle because it is the perfect way to end your night.

• Visited April 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
“Great service and better food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife and I have ate at Roy's a couple of times and both times were outstanding. Their service is always started with a smile backed up with a knowledge of their menu. The food is top notch from appetizers to main menu. I highly recommend Roy's if you like great service backed with better food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Off performance”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Hawaiian it is not...... Fusion the price. Food poorly prepared. Cold on a searing plate. Would not recommend by any measure.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Nice surprise in the desert!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had spent the day hiking at Tonto National Monument and driving the Apache Trail. The restaurants we encountered out there looked a little questionable so we munched on trail mix and planned on a really good dinner! After returning to our hotel in Chandler, the front desk clerk recommended Roy's. My wife and I usually don't go to chain restaurants, but since Roy's other restaurants started in Hawaii, we thought we'd give it a try! From the service to the atmosphere to (most importantly) the food, it was a great experience and just what we needed! We had a glass of wine in the bar since we didn't have reservations, but the same great service applied to the bartenders--very friendly! At dinner, we shared the pear and arugala salad which was fresh and light. My wife had the scallops which she said were perfectly prepared and delicious. I had the teryaki grilled salmon--excellent. Would definitely eat at Roy's again--no matter what city!

• Visited February 2013