“Great BBQ in Cave Creek” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Cave Creek
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Oregon
“Great BBQ in Cave Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stopped by Bryan's based on all of the positive reviews and we were not disappointed. The place has a cool cowboy look and decor, the BBQ was great, and the service was fast and friendly. We will definitely stop back for some BBQ the next time we're in Cave Creek.

Visited March 2013

Seville, Ohio
“Really good B.B.Q.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were in Cave Creek near lunch time & stopped at Bryan's, the place was super clean, the food came out fast and hot ,the portions were large and very delicious. Bryan was behind the counter preparing the meals ( very nice to see ). I will stop back next time in Cave Creek,AZ.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Illinois City, Illinois
“Excellent BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The ribs are excellent and the baked potato salad is some of the best potato salad I have ever had. My husband said the olive cole slaw was also excellent. Now for the not so good. The place is small and the service is somewhat slow. I think this place is best for carryout, which it appears that they do a great deal of. The food is worth it and I am sure we will go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great BBQ !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This place is one of my favourites in Cave Creek! Consistently great food. Love the beef brisket; tender and great flavour.
The sides are very good, also. Nice pulled pork and ribs. Great value as the portions are large! Casual, and friendly.

Visited June 2013
Virginia
“Pretty good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I wasn't in the mood for BBQ when a group of us ate there a few night's ago but by the time I finished my sandwich, I'm glad I went! Really good BBQ, not too sweet or tangy. I don't like BBQ with too much sauce and Bryan's had the perfect amount of sauce for me. The rest of our group had to put more sauce on.

I had the brisket and everyone else had the pulled pork. The cole slaw side was a bit bland so I didn't finish it. My brisket sandwich had a lot of meat and was very tender and full of flavor. I ate the bun separate from the meat and it was especially good.

I thought the price was a bit much for a sandwich in a place that doesn't have table service - you order at a counter, find a seat and when your food is ready, your name is called. Also the place gets crowded early and it's a bit loud inside. There's patio seating but definitely not comfortable when it's over 100+ degrees out.

Anyway I'd eat there again maybe when it's cooler and I can eat outside. Or maybe order takeout if they have it.

• Visited June 2013