“Just excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Phoenix, Arizona
“Just excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Our search for really good barbecue is over--slightly sweet, slightly vinegary, slightly spicy, slightly ketchupy--just perfect as far as I am concerned.
The Cave Creek location and 8 p.m. advertised closing mean planning ahead for those who live far from Cave Creek but easily accessible via I17 and the Carefree Highway.
My husband had the ribs and brisket, and I had the pulled chicken sandwich--both were excellent, and I really appreciated that the chicken was all white meat and carefully picked through--no gristle nor bone nor unwanted :) parts.
Also appreciated were the never-ending supply of napkins, plus the packets of handwipes on the handwipes.
Bryans's is definitely casual and reflective of old Cave Creek.
We also noticed that they do a LOT of take-out business as well!
We shall return!

“Best BBQ flavor Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Hubby and I finished Pinnacle Peak trek and Bryan's came highly recommended by a park employee. Glad she did...best tangy sauce..you will not be disappointed.

Red Deer, Canada
“Pretty blah”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the half rack of ribs with beans and fries. One of the slabs of ribs was pretty meaty and smokey, but the other was too dry and overcooked to eat. Both the BBQ sauce and beans tasted way too much like ketchup for my liking. Others in my group ordered the brisket and pulled chicken, and I think the pulled chicken was the moistest and best seasoned.

After reading reviews on here I think my expectations were maybe too high. This place wasn't bad, but really just ok.

Cave Creek, Arizona
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stop by Bryan's at least twice a week, either for eat-in or take-out. Love the food, especially the pulled pork. Try the two-meat combo, add a beer and enjoy!

Visited December 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best B-Que in Arizona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Bryan BBQ is by far the best BBQ in Arizona. The restaurant is clean and the food is delicious............

Visited December 2012