“A highlight of my visit to Casa Grande” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“A highlight of my visit to Casa Grande”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

As a guest of my friend who is a Casa Grande resident, this was the most pleasant surprise. This high quality restaurant is set in a most inviting old residential neighborhood on a corner lot with a large magnificent cactus garden. The only clue that the garden gates opened to a top notch restaurant was the mouth watering aromas filling the air. Owner, Michael Jackson is friendly, funny and fully accommodating, He even opened his museum for me and a few other curious customers to view his antiques and other historical treasures. The meal was magnificent and the service was first rate. Anyone passing through this part of Arizona should mark this one as a must stop.

• Visited October 2013

Central Saanich, Canada
“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

BeDillion's Restaurant is always on our agenda when we travel to Arizona, have never had a bad meal. Their Fish Tacos are excellent as are their burgers, always something yummy for the vegetarian in our group. Excellent service in the most amazing setting. Make it a regular stop in your busy life, will not disappoint.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Romantic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and romantic atmosphere for sure. The cactus garden was beautiful and lovely to walk through. The menu was good. Something for everyone.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Casa Grande, Arizona
“Fantastic food in little hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I now have a new favorite restaurant in Casa Grande, AZ, where I live. Why it took me five years to discover it I don't know. Well, I think I do know: It's "hidden" in an older part of town amid houses that have seen better days. But if you find it, you have hit the motherlode! Ensconced behind adobe walls and ocotillo fencing, it opens onto a lovely patio with outdoor seating, live band music (on certain nights) and authentic and well-established cactus landscaping that is absolutely enchanting. Inside is an old house that has been lovingly maintained and creates for interesting seating options in various rooms. The help is so friendly, and the owner is there the whole time assisting to make your experience as great as it can be. But the food...the food is the real treat! OMG, as the younger set likes to say! I had had some of the food from the catering arm and knew it was very good. At the restaurant, had an amazing crab soup and freshly made assorted breads followed by coconut shrimp with homemade breading and orange jelly with lots of little rind slices like it's supposed to be. Also a lightly steamed veggie mix with broccoli, carrot strips, etc., and a twice-baked potato to die for. And the dessert...I was too stuffed to eat while I was there but took home a slice of the chocolate layer cake (sooooo decadent!) and, my favorite, the raspberry cheesecake. WOW! At around $20 a plate not counting drinks and dessert, I won't be eating there every night, but I will certainly try to make it my new special-occasion destination and tell everyone I know about how great it is. Great job, Michael and crew!

• Visited September 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Excellent food and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We made reservation from Virginia because we were staying in Phoenix and were meeting friends from Sierra Vista,- a halfway point.-Casa Grande.

We looked here at tripadvisor reviews, and found this place.
This was a great ending to our trip and we will definitely be back.

The food and service are exceptional. I wish I could have tried the dessert, just too full.
Next time for sure:)
Loved the cactus garden too.

• Visited September 2013