“Saba's is gone” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
West Chicago, Illinois
“Saba's is gone”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

While we didn't go often, we did eat here from time to time and are sad to report that it is
no longer in business; we just spent 10 days in Carefree and attempted to go to Saba and it is closed.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cave Creek
“GOOD FOOD, GOOD ATMOSPHERE.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

As the weather has been warming up here in Arizona, we have had to stop going here for lunch as they do not turn on the A/C and eating while sweating is not appealing. Really well-rounded menu with true Mediterranean offerings that are well prepared. We will return when they turn on the A/C.

Visited May 2013
Bailey, Colorado
“Fresh and delicious, terrifc Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The owners work very hard here to please. The freshness of their salads, which I most often order, is undeniable. I always have particular requests and they accomodate them willingly and with a smile.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cave Creek, Arizona
“A Taste of the Mediterranean in the Desert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We live near Carefree and have driven by this place so many times saying "We need to try that place some time." Finally we did. The decor is nice, the staff (owner I believe) was charming and attentive. We had the spanikopita appetizer and it was really good. Wish they had it as an entree. I had chicken gyros with fries. The meat was tender and flavorful. I have not tasted anything like that since my Turkish friend cooked a feast for me in Prescott. The tzataiki (yogurt sauce) was fresh made and delicious. We asked and discovered the fries are fresh made. My boyfriend had the lunch special which was lamb and beef gyros and fries. He said the meat was very tender and the taste was sensational. Even their iced tea was a cut above the usual. We are planning to eat here regularly.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Mediterranean & a nice dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We really enjoyed the ambiance, food & service here. It was an all around nice dining experience. We tried a few dishes (myself vegetarian dishes) & everything was great. The Baba Ganosh(sp?) was probably the best I have ever had. Our server (maybe the owner?) was joyful, friendly, & perfectly attentive. I highly recommend this place & look forward to returning. It was not busy & I cannot figure out why it wasn't busier.

• Visited February 2013