We just got back from The Boulders, in Arizona, it was so wonderful. The staff was the most friendly and helpful I've ever had.
They really offer World Class Service, the spa is amazing, and they have everything you need to make you feel special.
The scenery was spectacular. The Boulders were unbelievable.
I enjoyed the breakfast. But I have to go back to try the monkey bread. I hear it's amazing.
Can't wait to go back
- Also Known As:
- The Boulders, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Carefree
- The Boulders, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Carefree
- The Boulders Resort And Golden Door Spa
- Boulders Resort
- The Boulders Resort Luxury
- Boulder Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a secluded haven amid the natural splendor of painted desert sand, towering cacti, and clear, blue sky - The Boulders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.