There are several pools; all beautiful, each with their own specialty. We loved the spa pool and the food there. The main pool is where the action is and also very upscale resortish.
The rooms are absolutely beautiful. Rustic beams, leather chairs, beautiful views (would recommend golf course view if you love plush greenery rather than rustic desert). The ensuite baths are the BEST we've ever had at a hotel. Everyone in our group raved about them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to a secluded haven amid the natural splendor of painted desert sand, towering cacti, and clear, blue sky - The Boulders. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda and Hilton Hotels so you can book your The Boulders, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boulders, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Carefree
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection Carefree
- The Boulders Resort And Golden Door Spa
- Boulders Resort
- The Boulders Resort Luxury
- Boulder Arizona