Two words: Stay away
1. Dirty rooms, dirty carpeting
2. Old, poorly functioning toilets
3. Cheap quality soap and shampoo, no conditioner
4. Rooms toward the back are full of flying bugs
5. Moldy pizza in microwave (true story)
6. Poor management
GM does not get back to customers re: requests/questions. I checked in late Sunday night, and on Monday afternoon I asked that the GM call me on my cell phone asap to discuss an issue/question I had about my rate. I specifically left my cell phone #. She never called. I had to call her on Thursday, and when I asked why she hadn't called me, she said she called my room. Who sits in their room all day? Why didn't she call my cell # which I had specifically requested? Can they not even accomplish a basic task like relaying messages properly to one another? (Apparently not)
Overall this place is a dump, and it is managed like one. I would recommend the Riverfront Resort (right next door) or even one of the casinos across the river which are both the same or even cheaper prices, but way nicer than this place.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge On The River Hotel Bullhead City
- Lodge On The River Hotel
- Hotel On The River
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lodge on the River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.