“Fabulous” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Hamburgers, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 310 Grill offers Classic American Food without Hefty Prices or Small Portions No matter how or what you order at 310 it is assured to be mouth watering. Everything about our food has been beautifully and purposefully prepared by our passionate team. We are so excited to release this labor of love to our community.
Picton, Canada
“Fabulous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Very good menu, great quality food, wine list is well chosen. Hands down the best food in Bullhead City

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Big Bear Lake, California, Usa
“AWSOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have eaten here many times and never even a questionable item . The food is great as they actually have a trained chef. Eat here if you can you will not be disappointed. Food is great, place is very clean and the staff is very personable. Get at Justins table if you can

Visited March 2014
Bullhead City
“Good eats-slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Ate at 310 grill tonight. We were welcomed by the owner (a nice touch.) He seated us and he brought warm bread and butter with water quickly. After that the service slowed down considerably. We ordered our meal and waited 20 minutes for table service. The meal was delicious and we will be back hoping the service is improved next time.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Temecula, California
“FINALLY ~ a chef with potential!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This area is literally "SCREAMING" and has been for sometime now for a chef that possesses the skill and moreover the passion to produce decent food. How many times can one dine at the Salt Grass, Moonshadow or The Steakhouse before you burn out!? I know we have surpassed the desire to continue eating at the casino's.

Last night was our first dinning experience at 310 and I must say it was surprisingly quite good.

My husband ordered the ribs, great presentation (pretty impressive plating) even though they were unique in taste as they were on the citrus side, they were very meaty, moist and tender. Great portion size too.

I decided to order the lasagna, it was really nice! Pasta was cooked "on time" this dish was flavorful and just down right ridiculously addicting...I was so full and somehow I could not stop devouring this insanely scrumptious dish. The sauce was PERFECT!!!

Their bread basket was a great bonus... the pesto spread was amazing!

The ambiance was cozy.
The waitstaff was friendly, attentive and accommodating.

*Note
This particular location has changed restaurants MORE than we care too mention....bottom line we HOPE that 310 sticks around.

Give them a shot, the options in this city are slim pickings :/

Good luck 310!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Big Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went for my birthday dinner and left hungry and disappointed. I love good onion soup so that was my starter, it was horrible. Very little flavor, the cheese was like rubber and the crouton was more of a gelatinous slim than anything. For my entree I ordered filet mignon, the only taste was a bitterness that came from being over charred, the texture even though I ordered the filet medium rate was dry and became sawdust in my mouth. I literately took two bites and took the rest home to the dog. The positive side to my dinning was the waitstaff, our waitress was amazing and sweet, the lyonnaise potatoes were great and I could have eaten the olive tapenade with a fork it was so good, the veggies were also perfectly cooked and very tasty. Not sure if it was a bad night for the chef or maybe the chef was out sick, but whatever the reason it was a disappointing way to celebrate my birthday and not worth the price we paid.

• Visited October 2013