“Good Food, after a while” 3 of 5 stars

623-386-8303
Menu
Improve this listing
Phoenix
“Good Food, after a while”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Cheerful waitress, other woman behind the counter, not so much. I had 2 Chicken tacos, R&B $5.75, great value and tasty. Cholula on the tables, I appreciate that. I saw a few breakfasts coming out, they looked good too. However there were 5 other people in the restaurant besides me and it took over 20 minutes to get my food. 11:45 When I asked for Guacamole, the answer was, we do not have any. I do not know why you serve Mexican food and not have Guac. I realize it is a Country Kitchen and not a Mexican Restaurant, but they do serve Mexican food. No paper towels in the men's room and one of the faucet handles was broken off, but the rest looked remodeled. walking to the Bano, a glance in the kitchen revealed a few 5 gallon buckets on the floor, which I would rather not know about. Parking is in the back and you walk around front I guess, I parked at the bank after circling the building a few times.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Buckeye
“What you expect.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2008

Darla's is what you expect: Short order diner food, good value and a casual environment. Good breakfast, friendly staff. They've served us breakfast after breakfast hours were over on a weekend. No complaints about this place at all. It's what you expect to get for the environment and price.