“Jimmy's Hot Dogs are excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Chandler, Arizona, United States
“Jimmy's Hot Dogs are excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Many of the hot dogs are served German style or Chicago style. The dogs are of the best quality and the service is wonderful. Try the French Fries - I would put them in my top 10 (MacDonald's is still my favorite when the fries come out piping hot). Jimmy's also has a lot of condiments to choose from. My favorite dog is the Polish Dog made German style. Mmmmm, can't wait to go back again on my next trip to Bisbee. Just wait until you try the pickles or twice baked potato! Wow!

• Visited February 2013

Hereford, Arizona
“Best hot dogs anywhere...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our family eats at Jimmy's fairly frequently, less so since our youngest left for the Air Force, and we've NEVER had a bad time there! Now, whenever our youngest is home on leave, he demands we take him to Jimmy's before he comes home to his bed and his dog!

Don't listen at all to the negative reviews posted here; Jimmy and his wife are the furthest from racist you could get, they're kind to everyone, and they take customer service seriously!

I'll usually have a gyro and baked potato when I'm there, though the french fries are out of this world. Our youngest ALWAYS has the chili dog and love, love, loves it!

Not only does Jimmy's have great food, they have soda in the bottle and cans, giving you a real 50's burger joint feel. I swear, inside the walls of Jimmy's it feels like a hole in the wall joint you might find in Chicago, and it's the most popular restaurant around for the locals.

The folks at Jimmy's love their regulars and the evening before our youngest left for BMT, he had us take him to Jimmy's for one last meal. Not only did they give him his food at no charge (with a heartfelt hug and a "Thank you for your service"), they gave him a t-shirt with the proviso he take his picture wearing it everywhere he went so they could hang it on their wall.

Jimmy's Hot Dogs is so much a part of the community here, even if they are transplanted from Chicago (*wink*wink*), I think were they to leave, there'd be a riot!

• Visited December 2012
“Yummy gyros!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

They're really yummy. Meat was just right with a great flavor.with real red tomatoes! Goes great with sprecher cream soda and homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Dogs 'n' fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Really good hotdogs, meatball sandwiches, fries, etc.. Old diner atmosphere (or eat outside), good selection, and fast service.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Don't Pass This One Up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stopped by to check on the positive reviews. I had their Chicago dog and was mightily impressed. It was great. I broke a cardinal rule of mine (not to eat at the same place twice during one visit) it was so good. I went for a breakfast burrito the next morning and it was equally good, if not better.

• Visited January 2013