Rooms are quaint with some modern features so don't expect hotel quality. They are clean and confortable so for the price, well worth it. Would stay again.
For the part that makes this place worth coming to.
- Off the main road. Some of the other motels are on the busy road, not here. You can sleep in, walk around the property and relax nicely.
- Massages - WoW..... The best massage I have ever had. Let your body go and trust that that they will help your sore body.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located within one mile of downtown Bisbee, on three acres of gardens, our units have kitchens, calbe tv/WIFI, we welcome children and pets, spa services: saunas, massages and colon therapy are available. Perfect place for birding and exploring local attractions: Chiricahua National Monument, San Pedro Riparian Center, White Water Draw (sandhill cranes during winter) great for hiking, rock climbing, etc. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Gardens At Mile High Ranch Hotel Bisbee