“Nothing Fancy but the Food was Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

520-432-4820
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Bisbee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Nothing Fancy but the Food was Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We did the soup and sandwich thing. Fresh ingredients and homemade. Yum, yum, yum! Corn Chowder was sooooo fresh, the bread, too. I don't usually eat the bread but it was too tasty to leave.

Buckeye
“Lunch in old town Bisbee AZ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

We were looking at the menu when a man told us it was the best place in town to eat. He was totally right! Wow, great service and the food was well prepared and in a timely manner. They had a wonderful looking banana pudding but was to full from lunch so next time!

Visited May 2012
Bettendorf, Iowa
“More than enough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Food was absolutely delicious!! I had the turkey avocado and my wife the meatloaf which I must say was second only to hers that she makes. The portions was actually too overly generous as were the prices, lol. My advice is to split a sandwich.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Simple comfort food made with fresh ingredients. I had a sandwich with melted cheese and an ortega chili that was really good. The cafe is small and quiet.

Visited April 2012
Bisbee, Arizona
“Delicious homemade goodness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Their homemade soups are always delicious. I had broccoli cheese the other day and it was truly perfect. It is served with a nice generous hunk of homemade buttered bread that literally melts in your mouth. It happened to be a chilly, windy day so the comfort of a piping hot bowl of homemade soup and bread was the perfect lunch. I am a local so I am lucky that I can go there any time. They are always super friendly, clean and the food is the highest quality. Check it out if you have the opportunity. I hear the meatloaf sandwich is to die for. It must be because they were sold out last week when I wanted to order it. I got a turkey sanwich instead and it was SO good!

• Visited March 2012