“Recommended” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Contemporary
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A new fine dine restaurant in Bisbee, we feature an eclectic array of sandwiches and salads for lunch and dinner entrees including fresh seafood, steaks, chicken, duck, veal and pork. You won't believe our Sonoran Fried Cactus app!
Washington DC
“Recommended”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

just like most new establishements, 555 grill is still getting its kinks out. i think the food is very good -- i had the salmon and my husband had the beef flemington. i was happy about the fish but my husband is not too thrilled with the sauce in his dish (personal preference so I would not fault the restaurant for that). i think the restaurant inside does have good bones and certainly has the potential to improve. The bar looks great and the fine woodworking. One observation is that they probably need to cover the water service area since it is in plain view. My husband can also hear the phone ringing and folks leaving messages from where he was sitting. I heard that the burgers are awesome and their lunch menu. Will certainly come back....a small town can always use more variety!

Visited May 2012

Bisbee, AZ
“Big disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Poor food is not an option in Bisbee. We have some very good places to eat. The new decor is nice. and the service is ok, but.... Dinner menu is very heavy on meat. Sorry all you vegetarians. I ordered a half rack of ribs which seemed the only reasonably priced meat dish on the menu. Chose mashed potatoes. A very small salad was served to each of us and there was almost no dressing on it at all.
Tasteless. Main course of one at our table had to be sent back because it was cold on arrival. My bbq ribs were dry, quite tasteless, and served with almost no sauce. Mashed potatoes were lumpy. Nice veges on the side, but.... does not make up for the rest.
D

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Very good food but new restaurant needs to ramp up on service speed and ambiance details to match excellent .quality of the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Great food. Will go back again. Hopefully they will improve ambiance and service. Chef is very friendly and is rightfully proud of his epicurean creations.

Try it you will like (love) the food.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Bisbee, Arizona
“Very pretentious, food barely mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I ate lunch here today. The meal started with a very poor choice of alcohol at the bar. They did not have anything I asked for so I asked for a diet coke. It was completely flat. The service was EXTREMELY slow despite there only being three tables occupied. We ordered crab empanadas as an appetizer. You get 2 very very very tiny empanadas that are artistically served but are tasteless, overpriced, and such a small tiny little serving that it is embarassing. I ordered a chicken panini and my son ordered a tuna sandwich. This comes with a choice of cole slaw, steak fries, or sweet potato fries. My son got steak fries and I got sweet potato fries
The food arrived roughly 20 minutes after we ordered it. My chicken panini was totally tasteless. No seasoning, sauce, didn't even taste like it had any salt or pepper even. The fries were under cooked. The flies were so bad at our table that I lost my appetite. The ONLY good part of the meal was the dessert, which was their house specialty and had a ridiculously long, pretentious name, but was very tasty. I will not return here to eat unless it is just for desert. Our tab (for 2 of us) was 46.00! And they use a cell phone as the cash register so your credit card is actually being scanned into someone's personal cell phone and so they have a permanent record of your credit card #. I felt so uneasy about the credit card thing that I just called my bank to issue me a new card with a different # on it. I will not return to this business again and will tell all my friends about my experience. I thought the Banshee had pretty high prices till I ate here. Honestly, 45 bucks for a tuna sandwich, a chicken panini, one desert, one drink and the smallest appetizer I have EVER seen! Go to the Banshee instead! AVOID!

• Visited June 2012