“I wasn't impressed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Savory Spot

Savory Spot
105 Tombstone Canyon, Bisbee, AZ 85603 (Formerly Prickly Pear Café)
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 41 restaurants in Bisbee
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Chandler, Arizona
“I wasn't impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We happened to walk by the Savory Spot while strolling through Bisbee looking for a place to eat, the patio is what caught my fiancee's eye and why we decided to eat there. When we first sat down the waitress was very quick to come take our drink order, from that point on is when the service declined. We were only given one menu to split, our drinks took 10 mins to come out (2 waters), and I waited almost 20 minutes after we finished eating to get my check and another 15 to get my credit card back.

My fiancee's really liked her food, she got "The Ham". I wasn't so impressed I got the "Eggs In Style", my home fries were under cooked (some still raw) I ordered sunny side up eggs and got them cooked all the way through, the bacon was almost charred, and the toast... well that was good...

I don't think I'll be going back on my next visit to Bisbee

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Peoria, Arizona
“Surprisingly good food and a fun funky patio too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stumbled upon this little gem on our first night in Bisbee. We arrived 15 minutes before closing but the server/cook was gracious and whipped up 3 awesome meals in no time. Breakfast for dinner is always great and the home fries here are to die for. My family was begging for more bites of my black bean burger, which I ordered with swiss cheese. It came piled high with the works and I requested sauteed onions which put it over the top! The potato salad is huge chunks of potato in a wonderful, oniony-mustard dressing. The portions were very large and delicious plus we got to sit below the tree canopy at the base of a beautiful mountain, watch the town meander by and enjoy the man-made waterfall on the patio.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Funky hippy atmosphere. Two egg, home fries w/ chili powder was a good value at $ 4,95. Good coffee. Biscuits n gravy not so good. Gravy was thin with little sausage and they did not split the biscuits so they would soak up the gravy. But potatoes and eggs were fine.
Patio was pleasant service was hit and miss.
I'd go back to try something else.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chandler, Arizona
“Breakfast in Bisbee!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

When I go to Bisbee, I enjoy breakfast in this place. It seems to be the locals favorite place. Don't see many tourists. Great selection of food and the price is right.

Visited February 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Sweet little bohemian style cafe. The food is terrific.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stumbled into this place looking for breakfast. I had a spinach, bacon, mushroom and onion omelet. It was bursting with flavor. Their special potatoes were spiced just perfectly. Even the wheat toast was exceptional. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013