“Red haired Manager is Mean and nasty woman at Bellemonte AZ Motel 6!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bellemont

You added Days Inn Bellemont to your Saves list
Days Inn Bellemont
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12380 W Interstate 40, I-40 Exit #185, Bellemont, AZ 86015 (Formerly Motel 6 Bellemont)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bellemont
Reno, Nevada, United States
“Red haired Manager is Mean and nasty woman at Bellemonte AZ Motel 6!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Red haired Manager is mean and nasty! She doesnt want anyone to stay and enjoy.their visit!! She put young kids above our rooms and it was a miserable nites sleep! The two young gals that clean and help run the front desk are awesome,fantastic workers and are THE BEST experience staying there at Bellemonte Motel 6!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Essen, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was at the Motel 6 in Bellemont, AZ, USA, just for a night. But the room was very cold, the heater did not work very well and the bathroom was a bit filthy. The front desk lady was nice but the manager of the hotel did not want to accept traveller checks. This is inconvenience as well especially so nearby of one of the most international known tourist sights of the U. S. - the Grand Canyon National Park!

All in all the Motel 6 in Bellemont is not pretty worth to stay there!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Bellemont hotels

West Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed in this motel while visiting the Grand Canyon as part of a loop through National Parks in Utah and northern Arizona.

This motel had NO hair dryers, basic amenities such as shampoo, nor Kleenex. The coffee was such that one could clearly see the bottom of a 16 oz. cup. The internet service NEVER worked while we were there. When notified of these problems, the response from the manager was "We don't have to provide these." When I requested a spare roll of toilet paper for our room, I had to provide the room number!

We have stayed in ETAP, IBIS, and Motel 6 properties many times. We have also stayed in pensions as well as Hyatt hotels, Marriott resorts, and other 4-star properties. We have NEVER met with such a lack of basic amenities nor with such a miserly, nasty, defensive attitude on the part of management as we experienced at this motel. No, she doesn't have to provide them. But if she wants people to respond positively to her property, she ought to provide them. She is "penny-wise and pound foolish" as the saying used to go.

In contrast, our previous night’s stay was at a former Comfort Inn in Blanding, UT, at which the rooms were clean and well supplied with amenities (coffee maker in room, microwave and fridge, too), at which the internet service was fast and worked, at which the management went out of its way to make our stay enjoyable, and at which a hot breakfast was included in the price of the room – which was less than we paid for the room at this Motel 6.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

The website states that every room contains AV connections to allow video games, but the televisions can't switch inputs to utilize the AV connections. My reservation was made based on the ability to allow my children access to video games. After checking in, I discovered that the AV connectors wouldn't work and checked out. Despite only being in the room for 5 minutes, the motel charged a 15 dollar "cleaning fee".

The real problems began when I checked out of the motel. Rather than refund my debit card, they charged it a second time. Upon realizing their mistake, they refunded my card for the total amount (minus the 15 dollar "cleaning fee" of course). While this should have concluded my business with the motel, it has been 2 1/2 weeks, and the refund still hasn't reached my bank. I called the motel, and the extremely rude person that I spoke with stated that it wasn't their problem and I needed to talk to my bank.

Needless to say, my experience with this particular Motel 6 was the low point on an otherwise enjoyable family trip to the Grand Canyon.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Wow super modern clean has guest laundry . Room has no carpet it has solid floors great idea!

• Stayed March 2012
Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

I stayed here after breaking down about 2 miles down the road in the freezing 17 degrees pitch dark night.
A motorist gave us a ride to the motel and the man at the desk was so friendly! He gave us our room key quickly and upon entering the room I was a little disappointing in the fact that the flooring was not carpet but was glad to see the room was tidy, had nice bedding and even had a flat screen.
It also had free wifi.

The bathroom was very clean and so nice.
Aside from the flooring being wood/tile I have no complaints about this hotel.
It was honestly an oasis for me when we were freezing and tired!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

My only complaint is that the doors and walls seem to be on the thin side and let in a fair amount of noise. But the room was crisp and classy looking and the shower spray was adequate. The bed was too hard and bouncy for my taste. But if I could find Motel 6's as nice as this one and as good a value everywhere I go that would make travel very easy.

Room Tip: Choose one far away from the lobby.