“Yummmm! & Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Lafayette, LA USA
“Yummmm! & Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was a fun stop with yummy icecream & a nice gift shop. We got a kick out of the icecream water fountain and sitting area on the side of the shop. Too cute! They also serve other items besides icecream like milkshakes & coffee.

Visited June 2014

Alaska
“Cant eat a meal when theres Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is one of my Favorite places the Ice creams are Large Quick Friendly Service and I love the Owners to My Favorite is the Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Shake or a twisted dip cone

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxnard
“Good ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We were taken here by our kids who live here. This is good old fashion ice cream. We were provided with excellent service. My wife had the orange/vanilla swirl. Just like an old 50/50 bar. I had a chocolate cone butterscotch dipped. It don't get any better than that at least for me. It is worth the stop.

Visited June 2014
Palmer, Alaska
“Very unsatisfied”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

This use to be my families favorite place to go, for ice cream and coffee, however now that the owners have hired a bunch of little girls that don't feel like working, my family is tired of wasting there time and gas money to go to the stand on bogard. Twice now we drove over there to get ice cream and they closed early. The second time we sat there for 7 minutes while one girl counted her till., after the 7 minute wait another girl walked over and said oh I'm sorry we just closed. So basically they wanted to go home and not help anyone else. What is the point of having a closing time, when they just shut down when ever they feel like it....Their customer service has really gone down hill, it's a shame they have great products there.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Doors Locked and suppose to be open. Huh?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We literally are driving away after calling to find out how late they were open. The Pinesol could be smelled from the parking lot but when we went to the door at 7 and the lobby is open until 8 the door was locked. I called and they said the door being "locked is weird", ring the door bell we will open up. Huh? They are pre-cleaning to close ans hour before the store closed. The neon sign says open until 10, the door says lobby 8 , it 7 now. Never been inside, won't be back. Bad business practice. Nice ending to a birthday ice cream surprise.

• Visited August 2013