“Excellent soft serve after a long drive!” 5 of 5 stars

(907) 376-6129
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 113 restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Dessert
“Excellent soft serve after a long drive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I love that their soft serve is slightly harder than your typical soft serve...or maybe this was just my impression, I don't know. Either way, they gave me a TON of ice cream for a small, so I was pleased. And it tasted amazing. Two locations on the Parks Highway.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
Wasilla, AK
“Good coffee, good service, my favorite coffee stand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have never ordered anything from Little MIllers that I didn't like. In the summer, I recommend their coffee milkshakes. The baristas are very friendly and professional, and the coffee is always fresh and the service is prompt. I go out of my way sometimes to go to this coffee stand, driving right past other ones because I can trust Little Millers.

Wasilla, Alaska
“The best milkshakes in the valley by far.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Seriously, their chocolate milkshake is awesome, and if you have them put a shot of espresso in it...I get one on the way into town and another on the way out and I've never made it home with one.

Visited August 2012
Wasilla, Alaska
“Excellent staff and superior quality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Kelly and her staff really have customer service down pat. Their coffee is better than Starbucks (Bella makes it great!), and they really take the time to get to know how you like it. They've got great ice cream too - my family prefers it to DQ!

Visited September 2012
“great ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

You will always be greeted with a smile and awesome soft serve not matter which location you stop by... Great ice cream great people.

• Visited July 2012