“Great Food - Spectacular View - Fantastic Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wasilla, Alaska
“Great Food - Spectacular View - Fantastic Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The view from anywhere in restaurant is spectacular - we had apps and dinner and both were excellent, perfectly cooked and prepared. The waitstaff is sooooo friendly and accommodating - this is a must if you are in the area or passing through!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
“Insulting service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my friend, her 2 sons (4 yo and 6 mo) and my daughter (2.5 yo). We came right after 4pm and ordered a meal. While we were waiting, our kids were playing with silverware. All of a sudden, bartender is running up to our table and saying "Shhh, your kids are too loud!" The restaurant was almost empty and we didn't know that it wasn't children friendly. If I am willing to pay $30+ a plate, my children shouldn't be forced to be silent the entire time we are waiting for food. I got up and told the waitress that we felt offended and were leaving and instead of apology was told to pay $6 for two children's juices. They added gratuity. Insulting and rude, will never come back and tell all my friends to stay away!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wasilla
“BEST PLACE IN WASILLA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Hands down this place is the beast we got in Wasilla. The 7 mile trip out KGB is so so worth it. Amazing food and awesome staff!

Visited January 2013
Palmer, Alaska
“Meeting and special dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellent meeting place with wonderful catered food and a mountain vista view. Warm and inviting, good sound system.

Wasilla alaska
“over priced, and over rated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went there this evening for a meal with my wife and our kids. After scanning over the menu, it became clear to me that this was supposed to be an upscale place. I orderd the Ribeye steak, medium rare, with bluecheese, onions, and mushrooms on top. The steak was set in front of me was about 1/4 inch thick on one end an 1" on the other. Not even pink in the center. It was covered with onions, had about 6 little crumbles of bluecheese, and about the same amount of small mushroom quaters. 30.00 is what they charged fro this. It reminded me of a steak that you would get at a denny's. The veggies were luke warm at best, and the bread stale. What amazed me was the place was packed. Go figure. That being said, my advice is to go someplace else if you want a decent steak. Way over priced, and way over rated.

• Visited December 2012