“Excellent food and excellent service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 99 Restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: Asian
Yuma, Arizona
“Excellent food and excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We eat at Sakura Sushi frequently. We have always received excellent service. The food is fresh and absolutely delicious! We have never had a negative experience at this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Fab for wasilla”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Very quick and clean sushi! Can't ask for anything more than that in wasilla. Lots of options besides sushi as well. We will go back.

Wasilla, Alaska
“Don't Waste Your Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had't eaten here in awhile and won't go back. The sushi tasted fishy and was slimy, obviously not fresh, and the sushi fell apart when picked up. I took one bite and couldn't gag anymore down. Halibut tempura was disgusting, i ate one piece of the packaged, dry, tasteless halibut fish stick - not even tempura battered. The five pieces of veggie tempura consisted of one piece of zucchini and four pieces of sweet potato....no onions, mushrooms, brooccoli. Just cheapest veggies available..
When asked how everything was I told the waitress politely that it was terrible. I return I got an apology and a bill fot $24. No offer to replace the food with somethng more edible. Bad customer relations. I won't go back ever again . I will go elsewhere. I like to eat and shop locally, but vendors need to deserve and earn my business!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wasilla, Alaska
“Best sushi in wasilla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

little small, but always fast and delicious. Can compete with places in anchorage like samurai and Pete's. Cool sushi spots are so few in alaska that put out consistent food that is fresh... but this place delivers!

Wasilla, Alaska, United States
“Fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The sushi here is really good and fresh. My family has had other dishes and liked them too. The prices are high but compared to other places you can get sushi in the valley I don't mind paying them.

Visited December 2012