“Wow....” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 113 restaurants in Wasilla
Cuisines: American
“Wow....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

The waitress was SO rude it took my breath away. My food was GROSS, and I waited 45 minutes for 10 wings and a soda salad. I will NEVER come back here.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
“Ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012 via mobile

Not super impressed but hey there is a bar there so I don't think they are relying on the ability to make food :). Food was a bit greasy but maybe it was what I ordered. Service was awesome and I think it deserves a return trip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, California, United States
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

The best place in Wasilla to watch a game. The food is great and the people there are friendly. They will have every game on a tv in different parts of the dining area. Very fun atmosphere to be around.

Visited June 2011
Falmouth, MA
“Breakfast NFL Football”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

As a avid New England Patriots football fan, I was looking for a place to watch the game on TV in Wasilla AK in December. My wife and I found Tailgaters and were extremely impressed. I had not expected to see such a nice place in Wasilla. Tailgaters had all the NFL games on their multiple TVs. We actually arrived 8:30 am in the morning due to the 4 time zone difference from the East coast. The sun had yet to come up.
The bar and grill was clean,inviting, well appointed, and warm. Warm is important in the Alaska winter. The sun was not yet up and the outside air temperature was well below zero. The wait staff was excellent and attentive. Tailgaters has an attached restaurant and they provide excellent breakfasts. The breakfast burrito was very large and delicious.
There was quite a few people in the bar and all were friendly. Alcohol was being served, although we did not have any. We came back for the next weekend football game. I was looking forward to another breakfast burrito. The friendly atmosphere of the Tailgaters was what I enjoyed most ( and the Patriots won both games).

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wasilla, Alaska
“Amazing Food, Service and Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Phil has the dining business figured out. Fast, friendly service with great food and a fun atmosphere. I have taken my family to Tailgaters and conducted several business meetings in the last 2 months and I am more than impressed! The chicken wings, fries, wraps and salads are the best in the Valley! Love to keep my money local!!!

• Visited December 2011