“Best Moose Call Ever !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Alaskan guided land Tours - All Inclusive* Alaska Land Tours, Multi Sport and Scenic trips, Family Tours, Custom and VIP Tours. Discover Kenai Fjords National Park, Denali National Park, in-between and beyond. These multi day trips explore glaciers, watch for wildlife, take part in many activities from thrilling to mild. Don't just see Alaska, discover, participate, and learn with Alaskan Tour Guides' small group tours.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Moose Call Ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Doreen and Bob Toller made our first trip to Alaska a wonderful trip with great attention to detail and congeniality. We did not want to cruise Alaska but to be on the land and experience the wilderness and get a sense of the vastness of Alaska. We certainly had a lot of fun with Bob as our guide, providing anecdotal Alaska tales and great camaraderie.
Our rafting, sightseeing, flight to Denali, visit at Vern Halter's and the glacier were all great fun. The visit to Seward, the salmon viewing, whale sightings could not compare to our evening walk outside of Denali. With Doreen accompanying us after dinner for a short walk, she shared her moose call, strange sound, but lo and behold, Mama Moose and Baby Moose appeared very nearby !! A very authentic Alaska moment !
So if Doreen and Bob tell you they will deliver, believe them !
Easy to work with, detail oriented, competent, fun and very reliable. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants a real Alaska visit.

Dallas, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Alaska Adventure!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I wanted to surprise my husband for his 50th Bday with an Alaskan trip. Most tours I looked into were very touristy and others I looked into were too adventuresome for me with primitive camping involved. I came across this company and I'm so glad I did!!! Doreen was Fantastic in helping me create a once in a lifetime trip!!! She listened to everything I was looking to do and worked within my budget. The company is a husband and wife team with a group of tour guides. We were fortunate enough to get her husband Bob as our tour guide! He was absolutely Wonderful!!! He made the whole experience Incredible! We learned so much about the different areas!!! He had such a Great personality and fun spirit!!! It was also really enjoyable traveling. Very nice & comfortable vehicles with plenty of leg room, leather reclining seats and large windows. Our hotel accommodations were wonderful as well!! It was great not having to think about anything either. We arrived at each activity on time with no hiccups. It's obvious they have been doing this a long time everything flowed without a hitch. I also liked the fact that we got to eat at local restaurants and again weren't caught in the tourist traps. I could not have asked for a better trip!!! My husband absolutely loved it and we hope to return again in the future and hit some other areas!!! We would definitely book through this company again!!! Thank you Doreen & Bob for a Lifetime of Wonderful Memories!!!

Visited July 2013
Villa Hills, KY
“Maureen S”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have always wanted to see Alaska. Fortunately I used Trip Advisor and chose Alaskan Tour Guides. They got this one right! Bob, who lives in Alaska and owns Alaskan Tour Guides with his wife Doreen was our escort. By the time we finished our trip I felt like we did not just see Alaska but experienced it. Bob conducted the tour as if he were taking his friends or family to see the things that excited him most about his home state. His knowledge and inside information afforded us lovely accommodations, great food,wonderful adventures and a true feel of the place he calls home. We toured incredible wild Alaska, salmon fished, flew through mountains to land on a glacier, hiked a glacier, saw grizzlies, moose, caribou, Dal sheep,whales ,sea lions....... The trip was so well planned and Doreen and Bob so thoughtful in the details. I would heartily recommend them to anyone wanting a memorable trip to Alaska. Maureen Sheldon

Lauderhill, Florida, United States
“Best Ever Alaskan Adventure Customized Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

With Alaskan Tour Guides, we had everything from super comfort, exciting adventures, beautiful scenery, great meals, a small group of 7 people and a guide who shared a wealth of information about Alaska. Bob, our guide, became our friend and he went above and beyond all that was promised. Our hotel accommodations were the best, away from the crowds, super comfortable and beautiful views each night. All of our activities were customized to our desires and Bob added some extras that we were not expecting. The coach van was super comfortable with reclining cushy seats and big windows. Bob was right on the money with all of the restaurants that were recommended. Overall, we could not have asked for more and we experienced a trip of a lifetime!

Visited July 2013
Portland, Texas, United States
“The greatest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We just spent from 08/11/13 to 08/19/13 with Bob and Doreen Toller who own Alaskan Tour Guides. This was the most professional, and most enjoyable trip I have ever been on, and I have been on many. We ate the very best food, slept in the very best lodging, and Bob Toller took care of every need of everyone on the tour. We got to walk on a glacier, tour Daniele National Park, fish for Salmon, go on a whale watching cruise, and many other things. Everything was just perfect, and I whole heartily recommend Alaskan Tour guides to anyone that wants to see Alaska.
Allan E. Tureson