“Awesome fun and excellent adventure!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 activities in Wasilla
Type: Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails
Attraction Details
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome fun and excellent adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

This trip was by far the best way to get out an experience Alaska! Marty was an excellent tour guide and helped me select the best trip for me (45 yrs.) and my son (20yrs). We toured the Boulder Creek area! The trail was filled will wildlife that could be seen from a far, we even stopped for a snack of wild blueberries. This trail was more on the extreme side so we had plenty of adventure going through mud, over rocky terrain and through the river! My favorite part was driving through the river and Marty made sure had plenty of time zig zagging through the river beds! Best bang for your buck!

Visited August 2011

Woodstock, CT
3 attraction reviews
“Best Trip in Alaska!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

Marty is an incredible guide and introduced our group to Alaska's spectacular beauty and exceptional Alaskan Hospitality! Our group consisted of 2 grandparents and 3 grandkids (12, 12 & 10), who traveled throughout Alaska for a month from the East coast. Marty guided us up cliffs and across raging rivers on ATV’s, camping one night in the Tundra. Then we converged on his house for the afternoon and our grandkids played with his two girls, his lovely wife Sarah let us do our laundry, and he served us Moose Burgers he made himself. The third day he guided us on ATV’s at Eklutna Lake where we saw Black bear, Mountain Goats, several falls, and assorted birds. He constantly played with the kids and they adored him. We ended up changing our schedule on our last day so we could spend another day with Marty. I would highly recommend Marty’s ATV Adventure and can’t wait to visit again.

Visited July 2011
“A beautifully scenic ride for anyone that enjoys nature's majesty and riding four wheelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011 via mobile

Martin made the trip feel like a bunch of friends out for a wilderness ride. My wife and I especially liked the gold panning demo given by George and...wait for it...Marty himself!

Harrisonville, Missouri
“Awesome ride through Alaska”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Been to Alaska several times now and wanted to explore another area of Alaska....so did a google search and Marty's company came off as the 9th most popular thing to do in Anchorage Alaska. So my son set it up for the next day. My son nephew and myself meet Marty the next morning @ 10 as planned. We rode a more advanced trail rugged terrain, lots of mud and criss crossed the river on several occasions. Had lunch on the river bed saw some sheep and a moose. If your looking for fun on a 4 wheeler this is it. However be prepaired to ride up down and through next thing we knew 5 1/2 hours later our trek had ended.

Bobby
Harrisonville MO

Visited July 2011
“Best thing to do if you like the outdoors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011 via mobile

My name is Tyler and this is my third time visiting ak. We had previously takin a four wheeling trip with a different outfit and it wasn't very fun. But Marty was a totally different outfit and he showed us a time of our life. If you enjoy seeing wildlife and being in the middle of nowhere on a four wheeler, he's your guy. This was by far the best thing we have done in ak.