Stayed in this hotel both times I have been to Egypt and it was lovely on each occasion. When I visited Marsa Alam was a new resort with little in the way of tourism, however this was perfect for us as we wanted a quiet, relaxing holiday. There is a regular shuttle bus to Port Ghalib where there are more shops and restaurants. Due to this being a fairly new resort the sea is beautiful with all of the coral still in tact and a lovely beach. Staff in the hotel were very friendly and helpful and cannot do enough for you. The food is lovely with a great selection. Shops in the hotel are nice to have a wander around and the people aren't pushy at all, one of the people working there was training to be a tour guide and gave us all the time we wanted whilst he talked through the Egyptian History with us. There are plenty of reasonably priced excursions, Valley of the Kings and the glass bottomed boat are a must. Also Karnak temple and the Hamata Islands are beautiful. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 2 restaurants, 4 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam