We went to the Fayrous Plaza for a week in November and had an excellent time relaxing in the sun. This was our first visit to this hotel, although we have stayed in Three Corners Hotels in El Gouna, so knew the type of friendly service to expect from the Three Corners Group and weren't disappointed. Everybody went out their way to make you feel welcome, even the gardeners would give a polite Good Morning.
The accomodation was spotless and our rooms overlooking the beach were excellent. The hotel animation team go out of their way to make your holiday fun, but if you don't want to join in, you are left alone to relax in peace (unlike some other places we have been to).
The food was plentiful and there was never a chance of not finding something you liked. They also laid on different theme nights to try and change the monotony of the buffet and one night provided egyptian entertainment in the restaurant while we ate. We also ate in the Chez Pascal restaurant for an additional charge, which was good value for money.
The bar staff were very friendly and enjoyed banter with their guests whatever language they spoke. After a few days, they would see us coming into the bar area and before we sat down, our drinks were waiting for us.
The hotel has a coral reef, which can be reached from its own jetty. The snorkelling from the end was amazing and the turtle bay, which was a 10 minute walk along the beach also provided excellent snorkelling. Although the hotel was full, there was plenty of space for everybody by the pool and on the beach.
The only disappointment, which is not the fault of the hotel, was Port Ghalib marina. Having been to El Gouna a couple of times, we were expecting the marina to be full of restaurants and entertaining places to visit in the evenings. Port Ghalib however, appears to be mainly residential with little in the way of entertainment.
This did not detract from our enjoyment of the hotel and I would definately recommend the Fayrous Plaza for a relaxing time in the sun, with excellent snorkelling thrown in.
- Also Known As:
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 2 restaurants, 4 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.