Went to this hotel in 2009 based on good TA reviews and was not disappointed.it is unusual for us to revisit anywhere twice as its alway nice to try somewhere different! However when this came up with last minute availability we were faced with dilemma of trying somewhere new in Marsa or going back to 3 corners. Based on our previous experience and the fact that it has not only held its position on the ratings table, but has moved up to number 5, we decided to return. We were not disappointed, it is still run to the same high standards, with good food, nice quiet atmosphere, beautiful gardens and brilliant house reef! Would recommend it for anyone wanting relaxing holiday with good snorkelling opportunities. Beautiful corals!loads of varieties of fish, turtles galore and even close encounters with friendly dugong! House reef is quiet extensive in both directions so can be out for a long time exploring different areas, which we enjoy, nothing worse than go up and down in a small area fighting the masses. In fact if you go off the very end of the jetty it is usually very quiet, and your often out there on your own!
Another plus with this hotel, is that there is a good mix of nationalities, no huge groups of Russians,Italians or Germans or Brits for that matter!
We were greeted as returning customers like long lost friends, everyone seemed to know we were repeaters as we were greeted with "welcome home" by majority of staff. Plus on the evening of our arrival there was a knock on our door, which upon opening I found a waiter with a tray, bottle of wine and fruit basket as a gift. Nice touch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 2 restaurants, 4 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam