THERE SHOULD BE A SEPARATE CATEGORY
– BEYOND 5 STARS – FOR A HOTEL SUCH AS THIS!
We have just got back home from our holiday at the 3 Corners Fayrouz Hotel, to the horrible rain in Poland but even such bad weather hasn’t distracted from the brilliant holiday ;)
Based on all of the previous reviews, we were expecting the hotel to be phenomenal... and we were not disappointed.
IN BRIEF - It has a perfect peaceful location, spacious and immaculately tidy rooms, friendly staff dedicated to making your stay special and little extras that make your stay so memorable. The whole hotel is like an oasis in the desert. The flowers and gardens around the whole hotel are absolutely amazing!
This is also an excellent place to enjoy the marvellous marine life of the Red Sea.
You will see brightly coloured corals and fish of all sizes and the sight is the best I have experienced so far on a house reef. I got to see Giant Turtles, Puffa Fish etc - I couldn’t name even half :)
The food was delicious and was something for everyone, they had a different theme every night, so all the decorations were taken down everyday and something new was put up to reflect the new theme and the animation team were brilliant putting on different shows every night.
Overall the STAFF ARE ABSOLUTELY A MAJOR ASSET to this hotel. They are always polite and helpful – nothing is too much trouble. Their attention to detail and focus on guests is second to none. The cleaning staff, restaurant staff - especially Karim from lobby bar, reception staff, in fact all the staff and service throughout the resort are outstanding!
It is hard to just identify one or two as they are all great but special mention must go to all animators who were absolutely fantastic.
And finally very special mention must go to the captain of this excellent crew - Mr Haggag.
You made us feel very special, as did all of your staff :)
You run a fantastic Hotel many, many THANKS!
The beautiful weather and the wonderful people who really work very hard to ensure you have a great time - it is no wonder that people return year after year. There's not much else to say apart from I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the new marina of Ghalib-Marsa Alam on the west coast of the Red Sea, Egypt, Hotel The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort is an exclusive property located only 5 km / 3 miles from Marsa Alam Airport and 67 km / 42 miles from Quseir. This outstanding area is a renowned Red Sea holiday destination for its long beaches and coral reefs, and therefore this all-inclusive hotel is the ideal place for sea lovers and divers. Families will also spend a memorable stay thanks to a well-organized kids club with a wide range of activities and games for your children. Furthermore, the entertainment team offers a full week schedule with different sports and a lot of fun! Guest amenities at The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort also include a gorgeous private beach and a huge swimming pool with Jacuzzi and a children pool, 2 restaurants, 4 bars (lobby bar, swimming pool bar, beach bar, Peanuts bar) and many shops (pharmacy, gift shop, jewelry, Oriental herb shop and fashion shops). Sport facilities include table tennis, billiards, aerobics, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, water games, snorkeling, Entertainment room (electronic darts, billiards, table tennis), beach soccer, bocci, diving, spa and gym. Wireless Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort
- Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Hotel Marsa Alam