For only 450 EGP per night per double room, the hotel offers far beyond we'd hoped for. Travelling back from Aswan to Hurghada through Edfu, my husband and I decided to check in Marsa Alam for one night, so we simply parked our car, got out the laptop and checked reviews of trip-advisor. This one had best reviews, so I called them up and checked the rates and couldnt believe my ears!
The spacious room was more of a challet (although some people might have privacy issues since every two rooms have adjacent terraces with no barrier in between). Each had a small garden at the front and at the back. There's a wide beach and several pools (indlucing 2 heated ones).
The restaurant is huge (more like a small stadium) and the food range is wide ... but food quality cannot exceed a rate of "good" by any means. Staff is friendly and there's a great animation team.
A chapeau to the whole staff that managed to run the hotel in such excellent & professional way depite the tourism crisis in Egypt nowadays.
- Also Known As:
- Club Calimera Habiba Beach Hotel
- Club Calimera Habiba Beach Hotel Marsa Alam
- Calimera Habiba
- Calimera Habiba Beach Marsa Alam
- Calimera Habiba Beach Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your CLUB CALIMERA Habiba Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.