If you go to Marsa Alam I would very highly suggest you stay at the El Phistone resort. It is located due west of El Phistone island (fantastic for scuba) and south of Abu Dabab and Marsa Mubarak bays -- both excellent places to scuba, swim, and snorkel. All rooms in the El PHistone are large with balconies and ocean/beach/pool views. All of the amenities are present but the best 2 things are the food and the service. The service from the highest to the lowest levels are very helpful, kind and multi lingual. The food is served buffet style but the chiefs make a wide, exotic, and very tasty array of food. I haven't enjoyed buffet food this much in years. The El Phistone is owned and operated by an Italian company -- and the service, quality, amenities, and food strongly reflect this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has WIFI internet is covering the whole hotel is EXtra Charge.THe hotel has Taxi is Extra Charge, Four Swimming Pool , one of them called Relaxing Pool with A Jacuzzi Free , Gym , Mini Football, Tennis Court , Kids Club are Free of Charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Elphistone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elphistone Hotel Marsa Alam
- Elphistone Resort Marsa Alam