“My Second home” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 64 hotels in Marsa Alam
Rome, Italy
“My Second home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hotel is practically like my second home! I always go their and I for sure recommend this considering the great hospitality, cleanliness, food, entertainment, breath taking view from the room.Even the staff were all polite and friendly as well as professional, could not have asked for better, beautiful surroundings and great choice of food/bars

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

689 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Polish first
Giza, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

It was really nice vacation, so nice hotel and excellent services, the room, food, coffee, night club, sea and the services , every thing was really nice and so lovely ppl, also its near from the air port , the hotel was calm , i recommend all my friends to have a vacation there and i'll visit it again soon.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

third time to visit Marsa Alam ELphistone Resort is for me better beautiful landscape rooms all nice sea view . rastaurant is very good food friendly staff and proficainal service .
beach launch is good. i like animation
perefer to have oriantel show once for disco
i will come back with my barenth next time

Room Tip: bunglows is very beautiful
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

i have been in the resort for 1 week

room was very clean with a very beautiful view i really wanna to Owen one room same that one
i can see sea from all direction
restaurant was super food is very tasty and the staff is very friendly and polite

in the night we got a very romantic dinner at the sea and under the moon light

we spend 1 week in a very healthy weather

Room Tip: i was in building ( I ) very near to the beach and very quieter
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have arrived the hotel on 21/6/2012 me and my family and we will spend one week, the room is very good and clean , food is very tasty , we are enjoying very much ,we have a wonderful view from our balcony i can see the swimming pool and the sea in the same time . i am enjoying so much with my little 2 sisters we're spending very useful time in the kids mini club, at night there are so funny Italian animation makes nice shows on the theater. the staff is very friendly, and I invite my friends and all to come to spend wonderful vacation in the elphistone.

Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is the best hotel which I have ever been. The food is excellent, I have never eat such good meals during my holidays. I was here for 2 weeks, and every day was wonderful. The beach is very clean, and the sea is perfect. Every day my room was perfectly clean, and sometimes housekeeper was making from the towels different animals, etc. The reception was always helpful, and very kind. All people from the hotel staff were very friendly. You can find there 3 swimming pools, and one with Jacuzzi. The hotel is working always on the highest level of service. I really like being there. If I wanted I could go to private beach from the hotel by free shuttle bus. It's nice place and you can snorkeling for many hours. It's also good place for trips. From the hotel is not far away to one of the best places at Red Sea- Dolphin House.
Animation of the hotel are working very good and every day is something different to do. I was always participating in activities. My kids were happy that they have place to play with another kids, because the Mini Club were great. My kids could be in Mini Club for 24h/ night.

I recommend this hotel for everybody. You will have the best holidays there!!

Room Tip: I recommend building B in hotel. The room has beautiful panoramic view.
Marsa Alam, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have been staying this hotel from Jan-12, and I would like to continue to stay at this hotel until my project gets over i.e. Nov-12 for its friendly staff, they let you feel as if you did not leave your home, starting from the entrance staff, doormen, front office staff ( realy amazing ) , laundery, and room cleaning and make up staff, even the hotel taxi, the drivers are very honest and helpfull. Rooms need to be updated and there must be rooms for special needs people in order to keep the 4* category. At the end all staff are very helpfull and cheerfull. I recommend this hotel to business and family guests.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Elphistone Resort? Share your experiences!