I have arrived the hotel on 21/6/2012 me and my family and we will spend one week, the room is very good and clean , food is very tasty , we are enjoying very much ,we have a wonderful view from our balcony i can see the swimming pool and the sea in the same time . i am enjoying so much with my little 2 sisters we're spending very useful time in the kids mini club, at night there are so funny Italian animation makes nice shows on the theater. the staff is very friendly, and I invite my friends and all to come to spend wonderful vacation in the elphistone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has WIFI internet all a round for Extra Charge.The hotel has Taxi against Charge, Four Swimming Pools , one of them Relax,Spa center with Gym Free and Massage,Jacuzzi, Sauna,Steam and Hammam for Extra Charge also Billiard Table against Charge in addition to Facilities Such as Football Play ground, Tennis Court,Beach Volley,Tennis Table are Free of Charge. The Hotel got a discotheque and 2 Restaurant,one of them called Sea Gull for Fish Market only at Dinner,we have 2 International teams,also am theater for the evening shows. As well as Fully equipped diving center with qualified instructors. Courses (PADI-ISDA), Diving and Snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Elphistone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elphistone Hotel Marsa Alam
- Elphistone Resort Marsa Alam